Saturday, September 12, 2009

BACK FROM SALLY'S! ;D

I don't know why but everytime I'm in my coloured contacts, my vision seems alittle blurrier than when I'm in my specs. I checked the power for both and they are the same. But when I'm in contacts and looking at the PC, for instance NOW, I seem to lose focus even easier and more frequent. Like while I'm looking at this thing for two seconds, the next thing I know, my eyes are kind of like twisted or something, and I see a blurred vision but then it goes back to normal. This happens every five minutes or so. SCARRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

That's why I always change into my spces when I blog. You know how I hate being seen in specs, (except for when I go to school. I don't see the point of having nice eyes when I'm enswathed in such ugly turquoise rags) so you know how much this blurry vision thing freaks me.

In case you haven't been keeping up, I've been gone for a week. Stayed at Sally's house. And now I am back. Got lots of souvees from Mummy and sister from Australia but was offended when they got me the IMELBOURNE Teeshirt in men's XS rather than a women's L. -_- I may be big, but I am a big WOMAN. Not a SMALL man. I want to have curves (which I do please) and I am sure I can fit into a women's L or XL! ):

But it's okay I still love the things I got. (: Keychain, bag, pencil case, chocolates, Koalabear necklace (so cute!) Teeshirt etc. :D

Anyway, I don't really feel like blogging right now. And am kind of pissed with Mummy cos she has only stepped on Malaysian soil for like, two hours after being away (FROM MEEEE) for a week but she has now gone to my Uncle's place to play Mahjong. -_- I ask you, you angry not.

Never mind la, I want to go and watch You're Hired (I'm so sad the series ended! Thank God for Astro On Demand! :D) now because eventhough Mak Tai Song is not what you call a total hottie, the roles he play in his shows are so CHARMING! :D I love him! ;)

So ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PS> Decided to change to Segoe UI. Prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

No comments: