Saturday, September 12, 2009

THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS LIVE IN MALAYSIA

I just subscribed to DigiMusic to reserve my ticket for The All-American Rejects live in Malaysia! :D I cannot believe I considered missing this gig because it is going to be really close to when SPM starts! I mean, how could I have forsaken:
  1. AAR music. The most important point. WHEN DID SPM GET IN THE WAY OF AAR??? Never! (Okay maybe yes, if it's on the actual day of SPM)
  2. Tyson. Nick. Mike. Chris. Swing swinggggggggggg!
  3. Nick Wheeler. I still REFUSE to admit that I have given him to Ash.
  4. Tyson's flourescent yellow RELA coloured singlet!
  5. Tyson's glitter!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Tyson's dramatic acts on stage!!!
  7. AAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. ONE BUCK SHORT!
  10. Oh my God!

You see. Ten complete reasons for me to go for this concert! Plus the ticket is free for all Digi users! :D And it's free standing so I am going to be there like ten hours early to secure the best spot! But the problem is I will have to redeem my ticket by TOMORROW. Crazy not. Now I have to persuade my Mummy to take me to Sunway Pyramid TOMORROW to collect the ticket. I even called Digi Customer Service Hotline (016-2211800) to ask if I can extend the period of collection but Mr Muthu said sorry, I couldn't. -_-

And then I will have to persuade my Mum to let me GO to the gig. Oh gosh. Wish me luck.

Those who are interested, (DIGI USERS):

Type ON MUSIC and send to 2000. Please be noted that a charge of RM5.00 will be issued for the subscription.

And then when you get a message confirming your subscription, type ON AAR and send to 2000. You will receive a message requesting you to redeem your ticket within a certain period of time. (Different period for different people in accordance to the time sms is sent. So don't worry, I may have to collect my ticket by tomorrow, but your collection period might be till the end of this week!)

Redemption locations will either be:

  1. Near escalator leading to TGV cinema in SUNWAY PYRAMID
  2. Near GSC in One Utama

For more information, log on to digimusic.com.my/live.

Damn I sound like a machine. It's sad that I'm not hired to do blog advertorials. I would do them even if I don't get paid! ): My blog is boring. -_- Need to find ways to make it more interesting...

Ciao! And see you there if you're also going for AAR! :D

MAJOR UPDATE:
My sister went to Sunway Pyramid just now and asked about the AAR ticket and the Digi person told her that the ticket can be collected ANYTIME as long as it's BEFORE THE CONCERT!!! MR MUTHU!!! WHY YOU LIE TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! D: D: D:

6 comments:

atreyu strange said...

NOOOO WAYY!!! Is this for real?? Ok, so gonna subscribe! Huhu!

Jo-Yee said...

yay! see u there! haha

atreyu strange said...

Did you get your tickets yet? I went to get it yesterday! Woohoo!

Jo-Yee said...

yups i got them. posted bout it! :D see ya there! :D

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I think the brief should secure more info then it has.