Wednesday, September 30, 2009

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!:
I solemnly think this news I just found on the Internet fit the title more than my unusual oversleeping business.
A TSUNAMI FROM THE SOUTH PACIFIC STRUCK SAMOA YESTERDAY (Tuesday 6.48am). So far it has been confirmed that 82 lives have been claimed and many others still lost! It was caused by a 7.9 undersea earthquake! O_O
OMG. Let us all pray for the unfortunate victims and also that such fate would not land upon the rest of us. T__T God, if You are out there, please bless our souls!

OMG. Didn't I just say in my last post that I have NEVER overslept for school before? GUESS WHAT HAPPENED THIS MORNING.

I overslept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it! I don't even know HOW I overslept since I have SIX ALARMS set and it's almost like a habit that I wake every two hours or so whenever I sleep.

This morning, I rolled around rolling rolling rolling then when I opened my eyes, thinking it was my usual two-hour break from sleep, I found out the skies were already bright and it was already 9 something am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sot one!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have an earthly idea how that could happen! And my promise of not skipping school is only, what, 1 day old? I am such a failure!!! How on earth did I oversleep??? I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!

Okay so, I think I do have an idea after all. I spent the whole of last night watching 家好月圆 (TVB's Moonlight Resonance) until about 4 am in the morning.

STILL. Two hours after that should be around 6 and I should have woken up and still be on time for school. BUT I DIDN'T WAKE UP!!!

I am going to die. I am going to set ten alarms tonight and put the loudest ringtones so that it would blast me awake for tomorrow. If I oversleep again, I tell you, you will never see the end of this 17-year-old bitch's life.

Ciao.

No comments: