Friday, October 2, 2009

Slurpee Slurpee Slurpee! (Only now I realise that the word PEE is in the word SlurPEE! EEEEEEEEE I will NEVER look at Slurpee the same way againnnnnn)

Today I went to 7-11 to buy Slurpee in hopes to get some inspiration on how to shoot the best photo of me slurrrrping away so that I can win the RM6000 prized contest.

Epic fail because I am as creative as a chicken trying to cross the road. (You know, when you ask why it crosses the road, the UBER UNCREATIVE and LAME answer is ALWAYS to get to the other side? Yes I am that lame.)

Only to realise when I came back home that I have been stalked!

Okay Jo-Yee, don't blow your own trumpet nobody is stalking you.

But what do you expect me to think wor since when I got online this Jeff suddenly came and;

Jeff: How was your Slurpee?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SCARY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did he know!!!

But of course, it so happened that Jeff had been there SOMEWHERE (BECAUSE I TOTALLY DID NOT SEE HIM) (Or maybe I did but I just couldn't recognise him HAHA) watching and and............

He didn't even come to say Hi! D:

Haha. What a wonderful experience today. Okay good night I need to go to bed.

OY JEFF NEXT TIME SEE ME ON THE STREET REMEMBER TO SAY HI OK! Or not I call the police on you and charge you for furtive stalking!

Lalalalalalalalala ciao! (Don't know why that was necessary.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that singular brand. The prices for the sneakers were around 230 bucks on every page. But completely I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for that meticulous model. The prices for the sneakers were all over 330 dollars on every page. But finally I set this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?