Thursday, October 29, 2009

My poor, poor ego! )=

My ego just got seriously battered about an hour ago. Mr Herbalife came and talked to me about healthy eating and he had this really awesome weighing machine that does not only weigh your mass, but also your water retension, fats, bone calcium and all that. One very interesting thing is, it got to measure my internal age too. Yes, I am 17, but apparently my body is.....

39 years old! Oh my God I am an old woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Mr Herbalife. I know what you told me is immensely helpful for me to have a healthy life and such, but 39! That is like, DOUBLE my actual age!

And I guess in hopes to convince me to buy his product, he sort of said something along the lines of, "I bet, if you use our product, you'll look pretty. 100%."

And I was like, So you meaning to say I am not pretty la now?????????????

But of course I didn't say that. But my ego.......destroyed..... T___T

That is why I made the ultimate and totally unimaginable decision of.....

Going jogging tomorrow with Chew Kit.

DON'T LAUGH PLEASE.

No comments: