Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pecutan Akhir SPM my ASS.

To be completely honest, I think the Pecutan Akhir SPM my school is having is UTTER bullshit.

So okay, we all know that BM is very important and if you fail that subject you fail SPM and everything but is it really necessary to take up FOUR WHOLE DAYS just to revise the subject?

I know the percentage shot up like 10% or something eversince the school started PAS, but seriously, don't you think that it is kind of STUPID to just concentrate FOUR WHOLE DAYS on ONE SUBJECT?

Okay so, PAS is actually a four-day revision thing for BM, where we will be given BM exam papers to do and discuss right on the spot. No other subjects, only BM. BM. FOUR DAYS.

FAIR OR NOT FOR THOSE OTHER KIDS WHO ARE GOOD IN BM BUT NOT SO GOOD AT OTHER SUBJECTS?

Shouldn't they do some analysis on each student and see if they really need this PAS or not? Like, if let's say I am getting A1s for BM but Es for Add Math, shouldn't the school prepare PAS for ADD MATHS TOO?????

I know this stupid PAS is beneficial to those kids who are not so good in BM, but what about those who have been scoring quite well for the subject??? Isn't it a little bit unfair that they have to waste FOUR DAYS doing BM, when they could have utilised the FOUR DAYS doing independent studying at home??????????????????????????????

I seriously do not understand this.

What they should do is:
  1. Get the average score for BM of EACH SPM student throughout the year, and whoever has got 65% and below, should be made compulsory to attend PAS.
  2. The remaining kids should be given the choice to either attend PAS, or stay at home to do independent studying.
  3. Better still, hold PAS for ALL SUBJECTS and not only BM. So those who are bad at whatever subject, can actually benefit from this.

I know the school is doing all this for our own good and they only have our best interests at heart, but you ask yourself la, logic meh?

Some kids have TUITION after school, so they really need the extra time to study. But now since they are forced to do BM for FOUR WHOLE SCHOOL DAYS, and then TUITION after school, how are they going to find time to study for OTHER SUBJECTS? Which, actually, needs MORE studying than BM??????? (Example Chemistry, Biology, Physics, SEJARAH etc)

I cannot stand this injustice. I CANNOT.

*****

I have been wearing my new cardigans to school these few days and people have been asking me, "Oh my God, Jo-Yee are you feeling very cold?????" or, "Why are you wearing that? It is bloody hot!" (courtesy Pn Kang) or, "Are you cold? You better get well soon, it's exam!"

I smiled my reply and quickly walked away because I didn't think my actual reason(s) for wearing the cardigan would be well received in school terms:

  1. I wasn't feeling cold, but I just wanted to show off my new cardigans. (Pn Juliet saw through me! :D)
  2. I have gained weight and my pinafore can no longer clasp so I had to shield the gap. EMBARRASSING! -__-
  3. I always forget to iron my white shirt until the morning before school so I had to cover the wrinkles from being seen! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pathetic or not. Adioh! ;)

8 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. schools like to come up with quotes to "motivate" students..
but honestly, i think no use.. lol.. =P

kenwooi.com

iyouwe.info said...

same spm this year! buck up together! aim for a+

Jo-Yee said...

ken> haha yealo. always like that one.

iyouwe> sure! ;)

Anonymous said...

then , go to CHINA , you wont study BM there , haha how's it feel ? nice huuuh ? read history baby , u should feels grateful .. duhhh !

Jo-Yee said...

wai you so siao stupid anonymous lolololol taking my whole post out of context. way to go loser! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hehe , me stupid huh ? why am I getting straight A's and always being the top student in class . I just felt that , you're being rude towards you school . haiya

Anonymous said...

oh , on the top of that , what you do is what you get , please .. If you being rude towards someone , you also will get it too someday . well karma slaps you back . GBU , bye bye .

Jo-Yee said...

you just displayed how completely unabashed you are by claiming you get straight A's and being the top in the class when it ia completely irelevant info (or even untrue). and if it is true, you just confirmed my point. the malaysian edu system has some flaws, and of them is producing top students who have such a foul attitude as yours. what's the funniest thing is, you don't eveb get what i was trying to say through my post.
i laugh at your stupidity! you may be top in class (as you claim) bit you are still stupid in many sense. so shut up and fuck off thank you!