Saturday, October 10, 2009

I know I am FAT okay? No need to keep reminding me. It's not like I have Alzheimer's!

What pisses me off more than someone making rude remarks about another person's appearance is someone WHO ISN'T THAT MUCH OF A LOOKER HIMSELF making rude remarks about another person's appearance. It's like, Hello. What is you fucking point?

I know I am fat. I have never denied that. I even made a FULL ADMISSION that I am fat somewhere in my blog. I know, that for someone who is at 17 of age, I am considered wholly BIG in size.

I know that when I buy clothes, I have to ask for size in L and XL. I know when I buy pants, I have to ask for the largest size. I also know that I will end up not being able to fit into the largest size even.

I know that my ass look HUGE in anything I wear. I know my forearms are as large as another person's thigh.

I know that my face looks like a BIG WIDE BREAD where you can get alot of jam on, because it's got alot of space. I know that I can never look good in short hair, because it will only serve to make my face look BIGGER, without all the hair to help me cover up.

I know that I will never be able to look as hot as those skinny models in mini skirts or short dresses.

I know that I can never fit into skinny jeans and even if I manage to, I will not look nice because I've got all this FATS hanging off of the side of my body.

But what I want to say is SO WHAT?

WHAT do you want me to do? HOW do you want to react to that? CRY every single day over what a shitty figure I have? Get depressed all the time when people wear nice clothes and I have to resort to maternity wear all the time (not true)?

I am so OVER that okay. So, I am fat. That doesn't mean I cannot try to look NICE. Isn't it better that I am TRYING hard to look the BEST I CAN, despite my weight? Isn't it a good thing that I LIKE buying clothes so that even if I cannot look like skinny models, I can at least look NOT repulsive?

What is your problem huh? What is your FUCKING point of continuously telling me that I look fat, I've got a huge ass, my thighs are the size of an average person's waist (LIE) etc etc etc?

Okay so, I would be damn pissed even if you are like this super hot thing making rude remarks about MY appearance, but it drives me CRAZY because YOU YOURSELF are NOT EVEN a LOOKER, and worse, YOU. ARE. NOT. EVEN. THIN.

Doesn't it PISS YOU OFF? Imagine, Paris Hilton calling you stupid. Pam Anderson calling you fake boobs. Marilyn Manson calling you a freak. Courtney Love calling you drunk. Lindsay Lohan calling you messed up. YOU TELL ME. YOU ANGRY NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I absolutely HATE people making mean comments about another person's appearance. I NEVER CALL PEOPLE FAT OR SKINNY IN A MEAN WAY. Because I KNOW how it feels. But some fucking bastards and bitches who are under the illusion DELUSION that they are SO perfect, DO NOT GET THIS.

They go around flouncing and making fun of people's appearance like theirs are PERFECT.

So what if you are HOTTER? It doesn't make you a BETTER PERSON. It is not even an ACHIEVEMENT. (It is only an achievement when you DRESS nice. So aren't the fat people doing the same too? DRESSING UP NICELY? So if it's an achievement for YOU, then it's also an achievement for THEM) It is just GENES. Plus, if you think that FAT people CHOSE to be fat, then fucking think again! Some are because of genes, and some are probably weak in controlling their food-lust. So what? Who the fuck do you think you are to chastise them? Or to judge them? WHO. THE. FUCK. DO. YOU. THINK. YOU. ARE?

So, so-called PERFECT people, shut your PIE HOLE and get some sense into your BRAINS please, before you go around calling people ugly/fat/short/skinny/dark etc.

Idiots.

On another noteeeeeeeeeeee.........

GUESS WHO'S GOT A NEW HAIRCUT!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D









Yours truly, of course. I trimmed my front hair and now I've got bangs! :D Love it love it love ittttt!

Adioh, sweethearts! ;)

11 comments:

youngcampbell said...

as long as your happy of what you are. its perfectly fine :)

ashley1812 said...

what to do... some ppl like stepping on others so that they feel better. just ignore it la. :) I don't think you're fat.

Jo-Yee said...

YULI: haha that's true! ignore the haters! :D

Ashley: awww thanks. soooooooooo sweet hahahahaa

Jo-Yee said...

i guess so. i am just very....menacingly big. haha =D

Donna said...

Hey, found this post in nuffnang. My friend who is a big girl herself touched about this issue in her blog and thought that you might want to check it out?

Her add is at: http://kinkyjasmines.wordpress.com/2009/09/23/the-fat-post/

have a great day though! C:

Jo-Yee said...

thanks. it's a good post!

Jo-Yee said...

thanks. it's a good post!

Unknown said...

hi there...dropping by from innit...good post u have here..personally i think each and everyone have their own charms no matter how they look but sadly the world is getting more and more plastic..what's more important is having confidence in yourself..as in those who insulted u, i guess it's time for u to introduce them a wonderful invention of mirror and a special course of self-realization

Janice said...

evyone has their own flaws n strength..

reality proved tat appearance is vy IMPORTANT no matter how u stumble on the inside..
i owiz ACT tat im strong,bt i frequently feel lik CRYING on the inside..
try fitting into bigger size dresses with jeans..
tat cn help u hav a smaller ass..

i was (quite) big too..
big structure..
bt i start losing weight since the age of 12..
hav u tried eating lesser?
try NOT to eat after 8pm..

dun wory of wat ppl say..
u are ok as long as u feel ok wif urself..
if ur NOT satisfied with urself,then who wil??
fuck those ppl,enjoy life!

Kathlynn said...

hey. undrstnd wat ur goin thru. just ignore those mean ppl who comment on ur. yeah, even tho they MAY be perfect outside, but they are ugly inside, so it doesn't really matter!

Jo-Yee said...

eric lee>
that's true. because when it all boils down to skin, the one wit the most confidence wins the race ;)

janice>
thanks for the tips babe. mayeb it's time to really stick to a diet! haha

kathlynn>
that's true. they arent even NICE people if they are demeaning people, let alone even BETTER people.