Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SPM 2009 LATEST TIME TABLE

I checked the latest SPM 2009 time table online and discovered that everything was very messed up and LONG because as you know, there are like a THOUSAND SPM papers. So I recompiled everything into a more comprehendable timetable, but of course, according to the subjects, I take. (:

Photobucket

Sorry la, I did this with Words and I forgot to remove the spelling error indications. -__-

I only take 10 subjects and I don't take Accounts. But seeing as how taking Accounts is quite a trend this year amongst my friends, I decided to insert it into the time table as well. (:

Photobucket

If this benefited you, remember to drop a thank-you comment ok! ;)


Let's fight together SPM people! =D

Adioh!

6 comments:

Jo-Yee said...

ken> thanks! =D =D =D

Kennee said...

Good luck and all de best in ya SPM!!! Gambatteh oo!!!
Btw, nanged ya post on innit and also clicked on ya ads oredi... ^^

Jo-Yee said...

thanks so much kennneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D =D =D

mingjin said...

dun hav ekonomi la.lol

Jo-Yee said...

mingjin> haha. i didnt take ma. =D hehehehehe

Aindriu> no prob ;)

Anonymous said...

This magnificent phrase is necessary just by the way