Tuesday, October 13, 2009

STUPID ADULTS!!!!!!!!!!

Across the street from my house, lives this really strange couple. They do not seem to realise that they are sharing the earth with other human beings, because when they argue, they scream at the top of their lungs like they are standing at a distance of two different planets.

When in fact, the only thing separating them is their arms' lengths.

They are still going at it right now as I am typing this, and can I just say that apart from it being a total sound pollution, it is also very psychologically disturbing?

Because can I say that when I marry my future husband next time, I am not going to ask him to die for all I care, or say that he is the person I hate most in the world?

Apparently OBVIOUSLY, my neighbours do not mind saying such things to each other.

I even heard at one point where the woman said that she is very upset because all of their children are on the husband's side and not supporting her.

I wonder what they are fighting about. Because this isn't like, the first time this has happened, you know. It's getting scary. I don't know if I should say this, but I am afraid if things get worse, there might actually be LIVES at stake. AND I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO BE THE WITNESS OR SOME KIND TO THE HOMICIDAL CASE OK.

I don't understand why people argue with their spouses. I mean, haven't you AGREED to marry him/her? So shouldn't the marriage certificate or the RING AT YOUR FINGER remind you slightly somehow that when a problem arises, the way to overcome it is by TALKING IT OUT? And not ARGUING and THEN walking away from the relationship?

Look at what's happened with my parents. And my cousin's parents. And my friend's parents.

It's as if around me, all married couples I know are either divorced, or not on good terms with one another.

Wow, the strange neighbours are still at it.

When I marry next time, I fully intend to be the most understanding person alive. But sometimes, being understanding has its limit. Like, if my boyfriend or husband forgets my birthday, I am sorry but whatever his reason is, I will still be angry, and obviously disappointed.

Unless of course, he apologises and NOT find excuse for himself and turn around to blame it on ME because I haven't been understanding of his problems.

Because if I forget my spouse's birthday, I am going to APOLOGISE until he forgives me. I am not going to think that he is not understanding enough of my situation bla bla bla because I love him. And nothing compares to the love I will have for him.

Why are so many people making wrong decisions in their marriage? Why is it that everywhere I go, I hear people's parents separating, or the father has some kind of mistress outside and all that?

Stupid adults! Stay the fuck with your own family please! There is NO excuse to make it RIGHT for you to get into another relationship with another man/woman WHEN YOU ARE STILL LEGALLY MARRIED.

Oh, my wife is a bitch! That's why I'd rather seek solace in the arms of another woman!

Oh, my husband's a jerk, and I deserve to be with a man who actually loves me.

Oh, my wife's abusive and calculative and not understanding at all, I really cannot stand living around her! That's why I'm living with my mistress!

Oh, my husband's out there feeding his mistress so why can't I find my own man?

FUCKING RIDICULOUS. Just because your marriage is unsatisfactory, doesn't make it RIGHT for you to break your vows. BY GETTING INVOLVED WITH ANOTHER PERSON.

Stupid adults. YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SETTING A GOOD EXAMPLE.

So, WHAT IS THIS???????????????

God, if you hate each other so much, DON'T MARRY EACH OTHER. If AFTER you marry you realise it's a wrong decision, then WORK IT OUT, NOT WALK OUT.

THINK OF YOUR CHILDREN PLEASE.

7 comments:

Kennee said...

OMG... pity you for you have to tolerate your neighbour's screaming...

Btw...nanged ya and clicked ya ads...^^

Unknown said...

dropping by from innit....Haha you can actually report them for public disturbance u know...but it's easier said than done if we just gonna stand there saying sorry until the other party forgives..haha

Jo-Yee said...

Kennee> thanks, kennee. ;)

Eric Lee> haha, i meant figuratively. like, of he's still angry i would do whatever it takes to make him happy. haha ;D

ashley1812 said...

well... 1 in 2 marriages fail. :(

i don't think i can ever have such an "understanding" relationship till the point that we never have a shouting match.

besides, you never know. maybe the reason they're still together is that they have extremely awesome makeup sex after that. ;D

Jo-Yee said...

rejectedkid> OMG GOD EWWWWWWWWWWW about the hot make-up sex part because my neighbours are AN EXTREMELY OLD COUPLE WHO OLD ENOUGH TO BE OUR GRANDPARENTS!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

hahahaha. well maybe there would be fights wtih your husband, but not to the extent where you say such things la... ;D

Aindriú said...

I like your audacity to speak up. I guess it is pretty natural for us children to think like that when the big guys fight. It's hard. Life is not that rosy after the knot is tied, and when roses are noticed as thorny more than its beauty, that when peace is so much yearned for.

Just beware that none of these will change our character. It's not worth affected.

Jo-Yee said...

(: thanks.