Sunday, October 25, 2009

I am very, very upset. ):


Picture does not belong to jjd.bs.c

One of my favourite Hollywood couples has split up! ): They are T.R. Knight and Mark Cornelson. I cannot believe this. I thought that they would work out despite the 16-year gap in their ages but I guess I was wrong.

T.R. Knight, 36, mentioned recently that he wanted to adopt a baby. And soon after, he and Mark broke up. ): I am not saying that their break-up has anything to do with the baby thing, but think about it.

T.R.'s 36, and it's everything right for him to adopt a child, but do you think 20-year-old Mark is ready for parenthood?

Still. I am so sad. Almost as sad as when I found out Heath Ledger passed away. ):

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

4 comments:

AL said...

awww.. probably, the parenting issues and STRESS! usually age gap is the main reason. total agree with you ><

Jo-Yee said...

so sad kan...? ):

AL said...

you're right.. sigh =(
and i still miss heath ledger. his performances were real deal! ><

Jo-Yee said...

i know! it was so sudden right? like one moment, he was there, and the next, we found out he passed away! so shocking! ):

And then there's the one with MJ. why is death like so.... easy coming our way nowadays? ):