Monday, October 12, 2009

I CAME HOME TO THE HORROR THAT IS MY ROOM!!!!!!!!

My room got broken into and the whole place got ransacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My wardrobe doors were flung open, my books were all over the place and my clothes covered almost every possible surface of my bedroom!

I almost died of shock when I first stepped in because my room is my sanctuary, where I feel most secure and safe. And now it was in a state of utter chaos! So I reached for my phone dangling from my neck (I love the lanyard I have, it makes my phone so handy!) to call the police to report about the break-in!

But then I decided I didn't have short-term memory loss after all and it was me who had caused the chaos in the first place.

Mummy came back early to take me to dinner. And so I wasn't prepared or dressed and that was how I created such a mess in my room. Seriously, I consider myself lucky for being able dress even half-way decent in such a rush.


Luckily luck (haha, pun!) was on my side and I didn't show up with all the wrong clothes matched together. One advice, though: Get a cardigan. Accidentally put on something weird in a rush, no worries! Just drape on a pretty cardigan and all of your problems are solved! =D


In fact, I was in such a good mood, I even started camwhore. (Hello, as if during bad mood I don't camwhore) And because I was in a good mood, my pictures turned out good! =D It's true! When you're in a good mood, your camwhore photos automatically turn out pretty! =D

So whenever your photos turn out ugly when you camwhore, just know that it's not because you're ugly or whatever, it's just cos it's not a good day for you! =D



Just testing what the big deal is with making your photos negative as is the trend amongst the populace right now.

To tell the truth, it's kind of a good trick. You know, the shape of your face and hair maintain, only that your pimples and scratchy hair become invisible. =D



Wore jeans for the first time in I don't know how many months.

But changed into skirt after the first hour.

Sorry la, they were just too tight. And flabs were hanging out of me like there was no tomorrow! =D

And and and and and......look what I bought!


Not the sushi, please. GEEKY SPECS! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I love them! =D =D


And I bought them only for RM15! What a good week this has been for me! ;)

Adioh!

4 comments:

Kennee said...

OMG... ur room is awesome!!! XD Btw...nanged ya post... and clicked ya ads... ^^

Jo-Yee said...

thanks, kennee ;)

SgtMack said...

nice room..i cleaned mine yesterday too...it looked like a jungle for weeks so i had to clean up...

nanged your post and clicked to your ads...

take care!

Jo-Yee said...

sgtmack> haha. jungle. mine's two times jungle! ;D thanks