Friday, October 2, 2009

WHY I AM SO FAT! =D

Now... Who wants to know why I have sooooo much spare tyre hanging off of the sides of my body.......................?

Tadaaaaa! Just take a little glimpse of what I just bought within this few days!


Cornflakes and CHOCOLATE milk! My absolute favourite combination for breakfast!!! :D


Kickapoo! My absolute favourite soft drink! :D After Coke of course.


Peel Fresh Apple Juice with bits of aloevera! :D


NEW COLA LOT 100 GUMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee they taste like HEAVEN. I loooove Cola sweets! :D


YOGURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not understand why people look at me weirdly when I say I like yogurt. THEY TASTE SO GOOD OK.


My NEW FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE: DAIM. And I assure you, that is EXACTLY how it tastes like; DAYYUMMMM! =D


Not convinced?


How about NOW?


And of course, SLURPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Yes I am a greedy person who bought two cups of Slurpee for myself NO LA. I was trying to take a picture for the RM6000 contest ok! Speaking of which, DON'T COPY MY IDEA HOR!


Oh! Baby Ryan wants to join the contest too! Okay I will help him send in his application! =D

Soooo.... All these are probably the reason why I am having such a bad cough + sore throat + flu.

Seriously, I don't know if you realise, but everything I bought is erm. Sweet.

But I love sweet stuff! How can you not?????

I know it's unhealthy and dangerous and everything bad but DON'T CARE! Eat first diet (or DIEt) later!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I know I should be drinking plain water instead of all these really bad for health food, but even so;


I made Mummy buy me a NEW MINERAL WATER BOTTLE! Hahahahahahahah what? This mineral water is on sale ok! (lie)

Okay that is all about my sweet tooth (TEETH, if you ask me) and spare tyre and shopping and Slurpee contest.

TIME FOR PHOTOS OF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

My Mummy's reading glasses. =D

CAMWHORING IN THE CAR! (Ignore the bra strap thank you.)


Now, why do photos taken with iPhones look soooo much better? SOME MORE CANNOT BE SENT OVER TO REGULAR PHONES, having no Bluetooth! iPhones suck!

Unless, of course, if I have one. =D

And it has Bluetooth.


Wah, feels like it's been a long time since I camwhored with my Lumix in front of the mirror. :D


Ripley's Believe It Or Not! I bought the jacket I am wearing for only RM19!


And it's of awesome quality ok! Those thick thick material which usually cost about RM70 and above! What a bargain! DFO rocks!

Last photo!

Show you my gluttony face! =D


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so delicious! :D

HEY YOU!



Ciao!

4 comments:

[rin] said...

oh, the final picture's expression is priceless...
haha~!

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. i also got tummy edy.. =P

kenwooi.com

Anonymous said...

Oi your picture for the slurpee contest. Cannot see the word slurpee on the cup also! I think send boy boy's pic drinking slurpee can win!! :D

Jo-Yee said...

rin>
haha thx =D

ken>
hahaha yay for tummy! :D

hanyee>
hahahahah then boy's prize i take hahahahahaha