Sunday, October 4, 2009

THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS LIVE IN MALAYSIA POSTPONED!

Photobucket

The 10th October 2009 gig in One Utama has been cancelled because Tyson's injured! Oh my God let's all pray for his speedy recovery!

And also that as compensation to us fans, we all get free AAR merchandise and VIP ticket holders (ME ME ME! Thanks to Ashley!) get to have lunch with the band! :D

Oh gosh, let's hope the concert will not be postponed to DURING SPM! D: And I've heard rumours that Bunkface and Lo are going to replace One Buck Short during the show? WTF?!

I know Bunkface and Lo are very good bands and singers and musicians and stuff, but;

I WANT ONE BUCK SHORT! D:

Get well soon Tyson! AMEN x 518185416984121

5 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

heyyyy.

oh how you got the VIP tickets? omgosh i'm jealous! ;P

hit me back at renaelyng.blogspot.com

Inigo said...

hey

good news for ya i got confirmation from Rahul himself that they will be playing. they were probably not gonna play cause mooky had a flu when they came back from down under and on the lock down. but they cool now

Jo-Yee said...

Oh my God that just made my day! thanks so much EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

btw HOW DID U MANAGE TO SPEAK TO MOOKY??? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I regard as precise post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to review the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.