Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's all fine now! Awesome, awesome life! =D

I am going to summarise everything that's happened today (and yesterday) into short short sentences so that I do not bore you to death. I will differentiate everything that's happened with the colours of the words.

Pink for Ash because I love her so much.
Thanks you dear Ashley, for working out the transport thing for me to Puan Shri's house. Yes, I ended up going, anyway, because Ashley allowed me to hitch her dad's ride eventhough in total there were already about six people (including her dad) in the car. Plus me, it was seven.

I had a lot of fun seeing Ash, Janelle, Shu Ee, Tric and Mich making and playing music. I'm a very musical person. As in, anything related to music, I'm interested. Especially if it involves discovering good songs and stuff. Which I ended up doing because Ash's gang's songs are really good. I hope that they would record them into CDs and give me a copy. =D

Red for Cherrie since it's one of her favourite colours.
I don't know if I owe an apology to Cherrie, because of my previous two posts. I mean, I have never blamed her for, you know, not saving a seat for me. I was just kind of heart broken. But I related this incident to Xin Yi, Yeng and Mae Vin (they are such sweethearts. It's good to know that there are people who are happy to have you hang out with them) and Xin Yi sort of explained to me that Cherrie did try to help me get transportation when she found out I needed her ride but couldn't give me.

I mean, I know she had called Shu Ee. And Xin Yi told me that she had called HER (Xin Yi) too. So it really shows that Cherrie does care for me. And Itomaki's right, maybe it just didn't occur to Cherrie that I needed a ride and it was totally common for things like this to happen between best friends.

I was just upset, never angry. But, I just want to say sorry to Cherrie. But I am not going to take back my words that say I was betrayed, because I really did feel betrayed at that time. And I think Cherrie must have felt she had betrayed me as well, since she helped me so much in finding transportation. (:

Green for Puan Shri because, uh, it's Deepavali. =D
Puan Shri's house is really huge. I am so glad I went for the Open House because I had so much fun! Hanging out with Siew Sheng, Sally, Hui Lian, Mae Vin and Cherrie is really one of the best things in the world. They are so care-free, so genuine, and they are not the type who likes to draw all the attention to themselves. They just hang out with you for a good time, and it's really relaxing to be able to bare your soul to the outside world once in a while, not having to watch your back or hold your guard.

And oh my God, I thought Puan Shri's son was awesomely adorable and then when I found out Puan Shri had a YOUNGER DAUGHTER as well, I went crazy. Because she was the CUTEST THING EVER! She was so tiny, her voice was so adorable, and oh my God, she let me carry her around! =D I tell you, I was in heavens when I held her hand and talked to her. I don't know why, but I'm just really good with kids. I love them. =D

Yellow for the girl at Giant, as a sort of warning, or, erm, apology.
My Mum went to Giant to get a new phone recently and there was this teenage girl who worked at the booth who was really friendly to my Mum. Only, she seemed like she was trying to ignore me. I pointed to her one phone and demanded in a very polite tone to have a look at it, but she sneakily just ignored me, as if she didn't hear me say anything. So I repeated myself for the second time, and tapped the glass real hard to indicate that I WANTED TO SEE THE PHONE, but again, she completely ignored me and pretended like I wasn't even standing there!

So naturally, I was BOILING MAD at that time and I just kept GLARING at her. I mean, I have never got so angry at someone as much as I did at her before. I mean, I really, really, honestly felt like strangling her. So then she went on talking to my Mum very friendly, and totally ignoring my presence. When my Mum agreed to get the phone (W910i. Gorgeous) I shouted at that stupid bitch and said, "CAN'T I LOOK AT THE FREAKING PHONE?" Of course I said this in Cantonese, and that is in English, the best translation of what I said to that girl that I could come up with. I think I said something like, "Oi mai gor jek din wah, oi tai erm dak ga?!" And I was shouting at her, really.

For the first time in my blogging history, I am not even exaggerating. I seriously was so mad. I shouted at her and was glaring at her like I was trying to kill her with my eyes or something.

So I think she got scared or something, (everyone else around the booth was staring at me glaring at her) and she quickly took out the phone and handed it to me. To which I just SNATCHED the phone from her hands and looked away. Seriously, I SNATCHED the phone from her hands, like, real hard. I was that mad.

So then for the rest of the time I was there, she didn't dare look me in the eye. Stupid woman.

But then after that I realised maybe she ignored me because she didn't hear me, seeing as how I have flu and my hearing is kind of bad at the moment (on account of it being all stuck because of flu). Maybe I spoke too softly (as I do when I have flu because my ears are stuck so I have bad judgement of how loud my voice would sound when I speak. So to avoid embarrassment, I speak softly) and she didn't hear me? And so my shouting at her is really just my fault?

But she was somewhat avoiding my gaze right at the beginning ok! Don't know what's her fucking problem. Stupid woman. Usually I don't shout back at people who have angered me but this time, I didn't know why I blew up in her face.

Was it because of her lala gold hair? Or her disgustingly long fingernails?

Randoms.
Chew Kit told me today that his auntie was in pain and so he called for ambulance. And seeing as how ambulances always race for life on the road (literally), you can imagine my horror when Chew Kit related to me that the fucking ambulance arrived TWO HOURS after it'd been called. TWO FUCKING HOURS.

How irresponsible can you get??????? ALOT OF THINGS COULD HAVE HAPPENED IN TWO HOURS. People would have DIED. I could even finish an Add Math paper in TWO HOURS. Aren't ambulances supposed to be there for the patient as fast as possible? Seeing as how they get all the privileges on the road? How irresponsible! I am so angry I could bite someone's head off! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I like talking to Jeff online because he is very funny. I like talking to my sister online too because since now she lives in Penang, I kind of miss her alot. Only that she rarely replies my IMs and texts. GRRRR APRIL TAN HAN YEE. WHY YOU DIDN'T REPLY TEXT. Grrrr

Okay, I guess that's enough for one very fruitful and occasional day(s). I guess they aren't short short sentences (HAHA) but at least you read till here, right. Thank you! =D

Adioh!

No comments: