Sunday, October 4, 2009

HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT TODAY! =D

Went to Aeon today and got the bargain of a lifetime!

I think it has become common knowledge that besides shoes and bags and bottles and shirts and pants and food and gadgets, Jo-Yee's absolute favourite thing to splurge on is CARDIGANS! :D

Look what I got today! =D

Photobucket

The first one is of that colour commonly known as the Lala blue. But which I absolutely loooove!

Photobucket

A stream of photos of me modelling the Lala blue cardigan! WARNING!: Please do not projectile vomit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

=D

The second one is also one that I have been looking for for a VERY VERY VERY long time! :D

RED + BLACK striped cardigan!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! >_<

The third one is one I would like to call THE MOST AWESOME COLOUR EVER. Which of course in terms of Jo-Yee's common sense is the charcoal grey! It is my absolute favourite colour! :D (One day I must post all the photos of the stuff I have which are of this colour!)

Another stream of photos of me modelling THE MOST AWESOME COLOUR EVER.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Miss Tan Jo-Yee is a very very very very HAPPY person today! :D

And the reason is not because she bought THREE gorgeous cardigans, but it's the PRICE TAGS of those cardees that make her absolutely eupohrically extremely completely totally smelly awesomely HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYY!

Photobucket

Lala blue cardigan: RM10.00
RED + BLACK striped cardigan: RM19.00
THE MOST AWESOME COLOUR EVER: RM10.00

Total: RM39.00 ONLY!

I ask you, BARGAIN NOT!

Sometimes I think I must be the luckiest girl alive. >_<

Ciao!

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

nice tops.. =)
really cheap!

kenwooi.com

iyouwe.info said...

good to c u feel happy wif wat u bought! nanged u! Experience the fast and furious Windows 7 by nang this!

Jo-Yee said...

ken>
thanks! ;) everyone should go get them! haha ;D

iyouwe>
thanks so much! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello all,

We would like to invite you to promote your blog on our blogosphere. It has similar functions as Innit and Digg. Totally free!

Join now: Malaysian Blogger [Blogger's meeting point]

Malaysia Boleh!