Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Orphan. No, not me, the movie.

I watched The Orphan just now and let me tell you: It was freaking SCARY! I am not going to give anything away here because the movie's done with if you know the plotline from the start. So all I want to say that, it's true what the tagline of the movie says: You'll never guess her secret... Grr! Scary!

Did I tell you what sway things happened to me these few weeks? Let me start.

First, I destroyed my doorknob. Okay to be fair to ME, I SOOOOOOOOOOO did not destroy my doorknob and it is so unfair of my sister to call me a GIANT because the knob just broke on its own! One fine morning I woke up and tried to push the door open, and I found out that the knob was permanently locked. Something in there was stuck and there was no way to push it open.

So I had to bang the stupid door open with all my might like a complete moron. Luckily I slept in my Mum's room the night before, or not I would have been locked INSIDE the room and looked MORE like a moron banging on the door trying to get out.

So then I dared not click the door close anymore and for several days I had to sleep with the door open. Which made me get nightmares almost every night ok! One day I will blog about those stupid and weird nightmares.

Now for the second sway thing. My room lights totally went out after blinking annoyingly for a few days and so I had to scramble around in my room, knocking my toes onto tables and stuff every night.

How much unluckier can I get, you are wondering. No worries, I will tell you just HOW.

My Mum tried to cheer me up (Yea, right. She just felt guilty because she had promised me this for a long time and still hadn't get it done) by bringing me to choose my new bed, as I have been sleeping in very, very old beds since I moved into this house (by choice. Or not?). So I chose my super bed and was very happy that they'd be delivering it on Saturday.

Only to have the woman from the furniture store call saying that the bed was out of stock. -__- There went my dreams and thoughts of how I would redecorate my whole room with my new bed.

So why am I happy today? Oh, wait, I didn't mention that early in the post. Never mind, I'll say it here. I'M VERY HAPPY TODAY! =D

This guy I have been dating for awhile now finally asked me to be his girlfriend! =D =D =D It's a secret not even the closest ones to me know, so you better shut up.

FINE. I LIED. No guy asked me to be his girlfriend, but it DID happen in one of my dreams ok! I tell you, I get REALLY weird dreams these days. Must be because I mix with Ash too much.

Okay so, the real reason I am happy today is because Mr Electric Man came and fixed my doorknob and my room lights! =D Now my room looks really brand new and cantik! And if I have any residual luck maybe the furniture woman will call tomorrow and say that my bed's been restocked! =D Or better still, maybe Mum will actually keep her promise this time and take me to Ikea to buy a new bed!

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala Happy posts are so awesome to write! =D

I am so happy I actually forgot that I should be studying for-

Oh crap. SPM. 24 days. Someone kill me, please. Just kill me.

2 comments:

Kennee said...

LOLz... i remember watching it the 1st week it was out... I was really blown away by the movie...XD I even did a post on it...Hahaha... Btw, nanged ya on innit and also ad clicked... ^^

Jo-Yee said...

haha thanks kennee! the movie very freaky right! haha