Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm upset. And I feel betrayed.

I just finished watching Faceoff on AXN and can I just say that it is, in my honest opinion, the best damn movie of the millennium? John Trovolta is awesome in that movie and of course, Nicholas Cage too. GOSH. He is so awesome. The wicked expressions he makes in the character he plays, is just, out of this world. It is SO GOOD.

I am not in a very good mood right now, actually. Because everyone's going to Puan Shri's house tomorrow for Deepavali. And...

I'm not.

Because I've got no transport. (so, what's new?)

I've really been looking forward to this you know. I mean, it's been a long time since I've wanted to go to something so badly, and it turns out, I'm not gonna be there anyway...

And what's upsetting is, I've actually asked Cherrie if I could follow her car, but I didn't give her any confirmation because I know her Mum isn't really keen in fetching people. So I totally didn't want to affect anybody's mood by persisting to have them fetch me.

But then a few days later when I asked Cherrie again, I found out that she had already promised three other friends that they could her hitch her ride.

To be completely honest, when I heard that, my face went blank. And to the outside world, it might have seemed that I looked calm.

But seriously, inside of me, I practically was all "What the FUCK?"

I mean, if this was to occur to me, I would sooooooo have left a seat for Cherrie. I mean, she is my BEST FRIEND. Besides, I asked her first. So I was pretty upset that before my confirmation, she went behind my back to confirm to fetch three other people, making her mum's car full. And now I've got no more ride to hitch.

I am seriously, seriously hurt. If it were me, and it was Cherrie who hadn't made any confirmation if she were hitching my ride, I would TOTALLY have called her first hand to ask if she really needs my ride before I go promising to fetch other people.

I mean, that's me. I guess I can't blame Cherrie for not thinking like me.

But it is really hurtful, you know. I didn't dare to ask her because I thought she wasn't fetching anyone. But then I found out she was fetching THREE other people. I feel so...betrayed.....

Am I not good enough at being a friend? Did I do something wrong or whatever? That she feels I'm not worthy enough to be her best friend or something?

Oh gosh. This is becoming so dramatic. I guess I'll just have to, you know, suck it all in and pretend to be fine while everyone goes to have fun in Puan Shri's house.

But the truth is, I don't think I'll ever be fine again.

5 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

hey.. i understand how you feel but it happens..
cheer up k.. take care! =)

kenwooi.com

Theeggyolks said...

Hey, don't be too upset k? :)

Jo-Yee said...

kenwooi, theeggyolks> thanks so much guys.. it means alot to me. (:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Awww babe, don't take it to heart. It could've been an honest mistake. ): She probably thought you really didn't need a ride since you didn't give her proper confirmation.

But I understand how you feel about being reserved when asking for favors. But sometimes favors don't matter between best friends. 8D

And Gosh Faceoff is good, but it's such an old movie, how can it be movie of the millenium?! D8 Go watch something like Crash (I think it was 2007) or the new 500 Days of Summer. Good stuff. ^^

Jo-Yee said...

tee hee. thanks.. and i just really love faceoff because nic cage and john tro were my first fav hollywood actors and still are! =D