Saturday, September 26, 2009

LET'S GO FOR YAM CHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wah, damn fail la my life. I've been on holiday for a whole fucking week and I haven't got a single call from my friends. I am such a twat. What kind of a seventeen year old am I? Have you ever heard of a person one year short of being fucking legal staying at home rotting in front of the television instead of going out? Gosh this is what it's like when all your friends have already got their driving license and you haven't.

I don't understand la. Parents! Why are you grounding your teenage kids! They are supposed to be having fun! Come on la, I have been quite a rebellious kid my whole life and am often allowed to go hang out till the late hours of the night and seriously, nothing has ever happened to me. No, in fact, I have been in the first class my whole life, I haven't shot anyone and I certainly am not smoking or pregnant. Yes, I swear sometimes but is that really soooooooooooooo bad? And the sole reason for you to keep your kid locked up at home?

Okay fine, I admit I am only saying all these because I am feeling damn bored and jaded at home, doing nothing each day except waking up late and lying around watching TV or playing Pet Society. I know it is only what two months to SPM and I should be studying and not sitting around complaining but seriously, ADULTS, do you guys remember how BORING it is to study? To sit in front of a book and try to absorb the stuff into your brain? It kills!

Everyone is talking about what stupid experience they had in Australia, or Sunway Pyramid or Bukit Tinggi Aeon, or at a friend's place or whatever stupid place they were at and what have I got to boast about? NOTHING. When I turn on stupid MSN, NOBODY even comes to chat with me. When I send texts, nobody replies. EEEESSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What is happening to me??? Am I so boring to hang out with? I am fun! Serious! People out there! Friends classmates random strangers Prince William God etc! Jio me out for yam cha I AM DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lee Kai Chi said...

Yamcha huh? I'm interested

Jo-Yee said...

YESH! let's goooo! :D

ashley1812 said...

You didn't text me. :( Am I not a friend anymore? Lol!