Sunday, September 13, 2009

Let's revive the dead.

I was browsing through Ultimate-Guitar.com to find songs that I can play (because as you know the chords that I can play are very extremely limited) and I was looking to cover some songs when I suddenly remembered that I used to like playing one song very much. (Because simple chords la. :D)

Umbrella.

Taylor Swift's version of course. And then I went on Youtube and discovered that ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT of other bands, singers and musicians have covered this song too! Namely, Linkin Park, Mcfly, All Time Low, Vanilla Sky, Mandy Moore etc.

Personally, I don't find Rihanna's version any interesting, in fact, I hated that it was always played in radio stations during its glorious times.

I only heard cover versions by Vanilla Sky and Taylor Swift before today, and I think they both did AWESOMELY better than Rihanna's version. (I'm not into Hip Hop period.)

But today I found MCFLY's version and All Time Low's version and they both ROCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!


By MCFLY! My absolute FAVOURITE! I love the screaming part! So SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!



By ALL TIME LOW. Very sexy as well, but Mcfly's version is sexierrrrrrr! :D



Vanilla Sky's version! The video is freaking hilarious! And I think they made most alterations to the song in their version. It rocks! :D



Go check out the other cover versions in Youtube. I only posted these few because they are my favourites! :D

Ciao!

1 comment:

Jo-Yee said...

haha thanks. i joined! ;)