Saturday, September 12, 2009

Gulps. My first song.

Okay. This is my seven thousand eight hundred and fifty sixth attempt at writing a song and FIRST success at finishing ONE! :D

The inspiration for this song is erm, a guy, I've known for a VERY short period of time and erm, I decided to call this song The Wrong Guy because well, he is.

I am going to admit that I quite like the song but I sound TERRIBLE singing it. Haha. Ayor some people are not born singers okay. And there's some voice glitch at 2.05 (among other parts) and I sound EXTREMELY HORRIBLE so please forgive me. :D Instead of listening to my voice, listen to the song okay? Okay. :D

It is also quite soft so I suggest earphones at maximum volume.

So in the words of Janelle, watch/listen/click at your own risk:


Here are the lyrics:

(No wait. Before that let me clarify that I TOO think that the lyrics suck because I was so excited at actually finishing a song that I didn't consider the lyrics. But then when I finally wanted to change them, no words fit anymore!)

(So please hor, don't laugh at my cliched words.)

The Wrong Guy

Verse 1
You will never know when you fall in love
With the wrong guy
At the wrong time
You go to school and think that everything's fine
Till he walks by
And catches your eye

Pre-chorus
You try to smile back but he turns his back on you
You feel like a fool
The next time he walks by
You swear that you will never look

Chorus
But there he goes with his brown hair
His gorgeous eyes
The sexy smile
The way he stares, it makes me scared
I look away
But my mind stays

Verse 2
You know it's stupid but you don't realise
He's the wrong guy
It's the wrong time
Could this be the time that you finally see
The real him

Pre-chorus
You try to forget but it's harder to be done than said
The next time he walks by
You swear that you won't lose your head

Chorus x2

Bridge
Is it only safe
To stay away
Is it only right
For me to hide
Why won't he see
That we could be...

Chorus x1

But then I go and talk to him
I tell him so that we could be
He gives a smile and pulls me in
And then he ends it with a kiss

6 comments:

Hitori said...

the lyrics liike......

haha..dunno la..

if ure uploading a song,try using windows movie maker.tat works betta.then u just simply put wtv pic u want.or u can put the lyrics on it like wat ppl do in utube.so try that.or mayb ure hiding the rest of the part is it?hahaa..coz its just 30 s from here.

and bout the lyrics...and he kissed u?hahaha..ok brown hair?hahaha..okok..i hope its symbolic instead

Jo-Yee said...

hahahah you funny la. the lyrics i simply crap one la! it's not true! no guy make me feel so 'lam' before! haha. that guy was just an inspiration!

oh. but i wanted it to be only a sound clip. small small one. cos it looks nice. haha. imeem cut the song into 30 secs so that if the listener wants to listen to the whole thing, he/she has to click on the imeem link. imeem just wants more visiotrs! haha

Hitori said...

too bad..im too lazy to listen.haha..so its still 30s for me

Amanda said...

WTF GREAT SONG!!

Jo-Yee said...

Awwww. thx. (: wish i could sing like u though. ):

Amanda said...

I could sing FOR you =D