Monday, September 21, 2009

BLAME FACEBOOK BLAME FACEBOOK BLAME FACEBOOK

I realise it's been a long time since I've uploaded photos here. Don't blame me. Blame Facebook for TWO reasons:
  1. It is SO SO SO MUCH easier to post photos there than here in Blogger, so of course as a normal human being with needs and wants I choose the much more convenient way.
  2. I cannot stop playing Pet Society, so time spent here has become less.

I am jealous. Of something. Which I don't think I am allowed to say here. Because I don't want certain parties to get the satisfaction of succeeding in making me jealous, and also I don't want to be perceived as weak by the general public.

Which I guess is already defeated since I admitted that I am jealous. Of something.

Just one simple advice: Hold on to what you own, because you never know when it will slip from your grip, or worse, get into the hands of another person.

Ciao. Next post, photos! Promise!

No comments: