Saturday, September 19, 2009

Promises? Who the fuck cares?

Okay. I am going to keep calm. I am going to refrain from using even a single exclamation mark throughout this whole post. I have vowed to NOT raise my voice under ANY situation. I am going to be a good, patient and lovable person.

When you decide to make a promise, please for the love of God, MAKE SURE that you can keep and FULFIL that promise. If let's say, you said you wanted to bring someone out for McD, then DON'T get yourself involved in Mahjong and take THAT as an excuse for you to refuse your promise. The person you have made the promise to, would have been STARVING to death. Is her health more important, or your stupid Mahjong?

Secondly, when you promise to go for a movie with someone, please be sure that you keep the evening free to FULFIL your promise. But no, you instead decide to play MAHJONG and make all sorts of stupid excuses so that you wouldn't have to go for the movie anymore and instead have ample time to play your stupid MAHJONG. Oh, Mid Valley is so far....! Oh, I don't want to drive at night, I can't see the road clearly...! Oh, I am so tired...! Oh it's too expensive! (These aren't MY sentences, so the exclamation marks do not count.)

BULLSHIT. That is right BULLSHIT. TAHI LEMBU.

Next time, if it is SO DIFFICULT for you to KEEP a promise, DON'T make one. Just don't. SAVE IT. Save your stupid energy, sit there like a stupid futon couch and play your stupid MAHJONG for the rest of your life.

Ciao.

No comments: