Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pink font because it's her favourite colour! (:


12 SEPTEMBER 1989

A 3.6kg baby girl was born at Damo Clinic in Klang. According to those present, she was one of the cutest baby they had ever seen. Please note the word was in the previous sentence because it may serve as a crucial information in the following contents (photos, captions etc).

She was the angel of everyone's eyes. (Also note the word was please.) Charming, fat, round, small piggy eyes, quiet and adorable. But once when she tried to learn how to feed herself porridge, she miserably failed (as she wasn't even capable of holding a spoon yet at that time, let alone lead it to her mouth) and got a scolding from her Dad, after which she cried. Said Dad got scolded by her Mum. She then laughed evilly.

The last part was a lie.

Soon she grew up to being the OLD WOMAN she is today, her personality as all the following pictures entail...

12 SEPTEMBER 2009


You may have the most boring face on Earth...


You may be the most gluttony person alive...


You may have the boyfriend who only wears his PAY DAY Teeshirt when he doesn't need to go to work...


You may be a pervert who plants sloppy forceful kisses on adorable baby boys...

(No I am not saying that she is a pedophile but I shall leave the truth to your imagination.)


You may be a slut who pouts her lips and acts as if she is super sexy...


You may be a secret Ah Lian under your It Girl facade...


You may want me to keep quiet about that but I don't care...


You may have - USED TO have pimples and earned the nickname April + Pimple = Pimpril...


You may take bad camwhore photos with the over-sized shades which you immediately regretted buying only after 5 minutes of owning them...


You may take even worse candid photos (especially those sabotaged by me!) while talking and nobody listens...

But at least..........................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You are my BELOVED sister!

I am not that lame please.

At least.......................................


You camwhore with me and make me look nicer in them! (because I am juxtaposed to an uglier you!) :D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


You are as BIG a camwhore as I am so whenever somebody accuses me of being the GREATEST camwhore ever I can snap back and say, "Well, YOU HAVEN'T MET MY SISTER!" :D


You don't look abit like me (or should I say, I don't look abit like you?) so we can pretend to be friends of the same age so you wouldn't be embarrassed by having to admit that you are baby sitting your little (HAH the irony. LITTLE?!) sister while you go shopping! :D

So, I want to wish this OLD 20 year old WOMAN..................






FIVE TIMES because you OLD and I love the banner! :D

Thanks for the 17 years of allowing me to be the more pampered and spoilt daughter of Alan Tan Wai Seng and Juliet Chan Sway Keng. Heh. At least I gave you THREE COMPLETE YEARS devoid of me and my whiny demands okay.

Love you and may you always be the April Tan Han Yee everybody came (and will come and erm, are coming wtf) to love and pamper! ;)

Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The font is not pink enough! Hahahahahahahaha. Muchas gracias!! Muakz :*

Jo-Yee said...

D: it is the pinkest d. :D :D :D