Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Apa jadi pada I hari ini yek?

Why do I always only get around to blogging at weird hours of the night?

As if it is not bad enough that I only go to sleep at 6am every night.

And then waking up at weird hours like 3pm and then get scoldings from my uncles.

I just came back from a karaoke party to celebrate Sook Kwan jie's birthday (today, 23rd Dec 2009) and also, Cheryl's (same day!).

I had loadssssssss of fun singing and shouting into the microphone although of course I have one of the most monotonous voices you can ever find in the entire globe.

But it was still quite fun because although it was pretty intimidating to be singing along with Manda and Ito, who are both AWESOME singers, it wasn't that bad because all we cared about was to sing songs that we liked, and not, you know, for a singing competition or whatever.

What is the cutest thing to happen was the fact that Cheryl, OF ALL PEOPLE, seemed to really like singing into the microphone even though usually she is kind of a shy girl.

I almost vomited blood when I saw her excitedly take the microphone whenever a Katy Perry or Lady Gaga song came up. Because honestly, she is kind of an anti-social girl, who only talks to people with whom she's really close. (relatives not counted)

So to see her hogging to microphone and singing out loud was pretty amazing. And she's got kind of a good voice too. =D

All of this hanging out just makes me wonder when I am going to really meet new friends and widen my social circle.

I would really love to know more guy friends because I sincerely think that hanging out with people of the opposite sex would be much more fun than only the same people of your group.

I mean, there are sometimes where the presence of boys just spices up everything you know? Not always, but there are times like that.

Also, I want to complain about how pissed I am today. I went all the way to Nando's at BBK Aeon today to fill their form for a position to work there, but the Assistant Manager didn't even seem like he welcomed Cherrie and I too much. And he merely just stood around, NOT talking to us at all and then just said he'd give us a call.

But then I found out when Xin Yi went for the walk-in interview, she got the job ON THE SPOT! Why so unfair one????? But to be fair Xin Yi asked for the job yesterday, while I asked today.

But then, I found out Zee Yeng also went TODAY afternoon to Nando's to ask for the job and she was also immediately hired!

Wtf!

I seriously don't know what was going on in the stupid Assistant Manager's mind at that time. I like to think that I portrayed quite an eager face when I asked for the job, and I was dressed quite maturely and decently too.

How come he hesitated to hire me? Or WHY didn't he even CONSIDER to hire me for the job?

Was I too ugly for him? I was smiling all the way throughout the form-filling process okay. Don't know what's his problem.

Don't want hire don't hire la! RM4 only ma! Padini Authentics (PA) give Rm5 le! CLOTHES some more. MY FAVOURITE store some more. Hmpf!

Now, I just REALLY REALLY hope that PA will hire me because I'm REALLY interested in the job. Serious. I don't think I have ever been so passionate about something before, you know.

Please please please please God let me get the PA job.

And then if I get hired and then no customers, I can try clothes and shop there! SO handy! Muahahahahaha

Some more if you work at PA, you need to wear clothes from PA. And then you are given discount to THREE tops you pick from PA as your uniform and can I just say that I am SUPER MUTHAFUCKINGLY excited about that???

I got REASON to buy clothes from PA le! People won't say I siao shopping cos the clothes I buy would be for my uniform which is COMPULSORY! Hahahahahahahaha

And then I can buy MORE clothes from PA because of course three tops are not enough for you to last for one week right?

Hehehehehehehehehehehe

So now, I just want to pray pray pray that I will get the job!

Adioh! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And also, FUCK YOU BBK AEON NANDO'S! (unless of course if you call me back for the job, huhuhuhuhu)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya im fresh to this. I came accross this site I have found It positively useful & it has helped me alot. I should be able to contribute and guide other people like its helped me.

Cheers all, See You About.

Jo-Yee said...

thanks! (: