Monday, December 28, 2009

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

Now if you guys have been wondering why I haven't been BLOGGING for such a long time, and seeing how I have already finished SPM, so that can't be used as my ingenious excuse anymore, I have got a NEW excuse to be put to execution!!!!! And that's because:

PADINI AUTHENTICS HIRED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Okay, so probably most of you pun sudah tahu, since I boasted about it all over Facebook, but then I haven't announced it in my blog right? =D

So, I started work on Christmas' Eve and as of today, I have been working for four days already! =DDDDDD I'm blogging today because I have the day off.

So about my job, it's kind of tiring, having to stand 8 hours a day with only a hour's break, but I tell you, I'm loving it! Seriously, I LOVE to go to work! I've got the best colleagues ever and I'm SURROUNDED by clothes! Of my FAVOURITE brand! =DDDD

So my colleagues are Lee Hon, Fazlin, Siti, Alvis, Chiau Hong, Chee Lin and Shi Yee. +D All are very nice people but the boys are all leaving beginning January. -___- To further their studies. Oh well, I wish them luck la. =D But I feel so sad, because I haven't even got to know them yet and then they are going to leave already. )=

No fate la. Haha.

I'll talk about my colleagues some other time la, cos I feel like I haven't known them enough. And then in January I'm going to have FOUR more new colleagues! =DDDD YAY! More friends! =DDDDDD

So, I've actually got not much to blog about, except that I love going to work at PABR (Padini Authentics Bukit Raja) because besides the fact that most customers that I've encountered todate are quite polite people (except a few aunties la), Zee Yeng and Xin Yi are also working in Aeon Bukit Raja! At NANDO's!!!!!!! =DDDDDDDDD

So cute right! So for dinner I always go find them. Haha.

Also also, I PASSED MY UNDANG TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I only studied for it for like, 1 hour because it was damn last minute when the Driving Auntie told me about the test!

I thought I was going to take the exam on Monday, turned out I was going to take the exam the NEXT day after she called me! So you can imagine my horror lo not to mention I was WORKING on that day when she called me, so I had to wait till 10.30pm when I finished working baru boleh balik rumah to study.

So...... er I dunno la! I'm just very happy and in very good moods these few days la! =DDD I feel so free, so mature and so responsible!

It feels so satisfying to be WORKING, out in the PUBLIC, meeting NEW PEOPLE and knowing that if you screw up, it will be all your fault and you cannot call your parents to complain unlike when we were still in school!

Now, it's 100% YOU! =DDD

It sounds damn challenging and scary right, but it's all part of the fun! And when you get to use your UNIFORM excuse to buy CLOTHES, then it's FUN + FUN + FUN!!!! =DDDDD

Okay la I got nothing to say but to boast about my new job so ADIOHHHHHHHHHHH =DDDD

No comments: