Monday, December 28, 2009

CNN BREAKING NEWS!

Since I am going to start work tomorrow, and my next break is like a week away, I am going to take any opportunity I can to blog as much as possible.

So don't say I eng bo gang zho that's why blog so many times in one day ok?

So the reason I am blogging right now is because:

I JUST CHOPPED OFF MY WAIST LENGTH HAIR!

And now I only have BRA-BUCKLE LENGTH HAIR!

Can you believe it?

I know right! I cannot believe it also!

I have always prided the fact that my hair is the LONGEST of everyone I know and have constantly boasted to Cheryl about my hair and now I think my hair is SHORTER than hers!

And you what the sad part is?

I LOOK SO AUNTIE NOW I am not even kidding!

)=

But don't worry! This is just part ONE of my hair transformation process!

The next thing I'm going to do to this pathetic bundle of hay strands is to HIGHLIGHT it and STRAIGHTEN it! =DDDD

Then I will look very panas and cantik! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adioh!

No comments: