Sunday, December 20, 2009

Whatever, right.

Everytime my Sis comes home from dunno wherever place she goes, she always just leaves the front door, latched, and not lock it for the night.

This has happened millions of times, okay? I don't even know why she tries to deny it. Worse, she counters and says that I do the same.

Hello, let me ask you, how many times have I been out that late that everybody has already gone to sleep? How about NEVER?

And if there was even a time like that, I CONFIRM will lock the door. CONFIRM.

But she? She comes home at unearthly hours and then just sits there and watch TV and then I would be in my room, but when I come out for toilet breaks, I discover she has already gone to sleep and the curtains aren't drawn and then glass door is still wide agap.

And then she says she has also locked the doors for me numerous times when I came back late.

Hello, I am talking about WHO is last in the living room la. When you are the last person to leave the TV in the living room, isn't it completely LOGICAL for you to lock the doors before you leave for your room for the night?

If I am the one who has been watching TV for the night, OF COURSE I would lock the door before I go to bed right? I feel insecure to leave the door so wide agap because my room is the nearest to the main entrance.

And, you said you've helped me lock the doors before when I came home the latest, but that was ONLY because you were at the LIVING ROOM watching TV.

And I didn't lock the door because you were still awake and how would I know if you still needed to go out or whatever?

And if you mean to say that you have locked the doors for me EVEN if you weren't watching TV, then BULLSHIT. Your room is way at the end of the house, FAR from the living room, if you come out of it for toilet breaks, would you even NOTICE that the FRONT doors aren't locked completely? What kind of trips out of your room would require you to reach the FRONT doors? Even the KITCHEN is nearer to your room than the front doors.

So what do you have to say now, huh?

I can safely say that I have NEVER left the doors wide agap when I come home and everyone is already sound asleep. Can you SAFELY say that for yourself?

I don't think so. So next time, instead of denying your mistakes or PUSHING it to other people, just admit it and take the blame.

Don't be such a coward.

I wish I have thought of saying this back to her just now. Damn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the way u said it that night sounded like i left it not locked on purpose. and for god's sake why would i leave the door not locked when i go to sleep? unless of course i just forget, ok?
i will never leave the the gate unlocked and go to sleep, pls.
your tone that night seriously pissed me off.
if i were to apologise, it will only be for the reason that i forgot, not because i left it unlocked on purpose for u to lock during your toilet breaks ok.

Anonymous said...

ask your readers, your post sounded like i'm this irresponsible loser who leaves doors unlocked and risks my family members' lives to danger ON PURPOSE.

Jo-Yee said...

wat im trying to say is u leave the door unlocked after u watch TV and then go to sleep.