Monday, December 21, 2009

For the girl...

For the girl who I have known for approximately 5 years...

For the girl who I used to spend so much time with that my Mum considered the fact if I was gay...

For the only girl to whom I will give a kiss goodbye when I leave her house after a slumber party... (ON THE CHEEK LA!!!)

For the girl who prompted me to write my first ever song (Once Again)...

For the girl who made me realise that there are still cliched but true fairytale friendship in the cold harsh world...

For the girl about whom I care so much even though we don't usually hang out often...



For the girl who pretentiously look away when I try to snap a photo of her when in fact she is a big camwhore...


For the girl who never fails to break my heart with only one sentence, but then patch it up again entirely with another sentence...

For the girl who I've had so much memories with even though we've only known each other for 5 years...

For the girl whose house is my second favourite place in the world even until now...

For the girl who might think this post is a little too sappy and lesbianic but I still don't care...



For the girl who deserves so much more than what she already has now...

For the girl I've been thinking must be one of the most unique people I've ever met in such a long time...

For the girl who usually talks non-stop when we're together, but of course in a good way, that I don't have to crack my mind for conversational topics, unlike when I'm with other people...

For the girl whose Harry Potter-ism rubbed on me so badly that now I am LONGING to own all 7 books...

For the girl who has loaned me and/or provided me with plans on how to borrow all Harry Potter books that enabled me to finish reading the whole series without even owning one book...

For the girl whose Harry Potter book 6 (which is my favourite!) had been in my house for months and months because I refused to return it to her until the very day she asked me back for it and I still dragged and dragged and only returned to her weeks later...

For the girl who gave me unbelievable memories in bed...

Sorry perverts, let me rephrase...

For the girl who I insisted to share her single bed with when I slumber partied at her house and she allowed and didn't kick me out of the bed... (We didn't do anything okay, for the record)

For the girl who STOLE Nick Wheeler from me...

For the girl who so generously offered VIP tickets to me to AAR's show the other day...

Which reminds me...

For the girl to whom I still owe a Starbucks treat...



For the girl who also generously offered me a ride to Pn Shri's house even when her car was already full...

For the girl who smells like The Body Shop whenever you come to about 1 meter radius from where she's standing...

For the girl who was born on the 18th of Dec 1992...

For the girl who turned 17 on the 18th of Dec 2009...

For the girl whose birthday that one year where I planned an ambush at her house right at midnight...

For the girl for whom I've got so many plans for her birthday this year but failed to execute because she's already got so many other plans with other people...



Ashley Wan Sue-Ann, this is for you.


I know I'm a little late, but these things need time in order to produce a perfect one.

Happy birthday and take care in your future undertakings!

From the girl who wishes she would/could have more memories with you, in this lifetime. (=

Adioh!
Jo-Yee

3 comments:

ashley1812 said...

Awwwwwwww.... *wipes tear*

For the record, I never broke your heart!! Haha. And next time put nicer pics. LOL...

Love ya, muax.

ashley1812 said...

And I didn't STEAL Nick!! You gave him to me!!!

Jo-Yee said...

haha those pics i chose quite nice wat hahaha

i didnt give nick to u!!!!