Sunday, December 13, 2009

I thought it was worth it, but I guess I was wrong.

I thought that she would be worth it, but I guess I was wrong. Very terribly wrong.

Tell me, you.

I thought we had a special bond. I thought that even though we aren't always the closest hang-out buddies (I almost typed fuck-buddies -___- The things you say when you hang out with too many perverted people and/or watch too many American movies/TV shows), we still shared some kind of unspoken bond that was unbreakable.

People who know me well would immediately know who I am talking about in this post through the type of English I use. I'm not usually the sappy soft artsy type.

Anyway, I thought things would be different. And yes, things have changed. But instead of from good to being better, we went from good to being bad. Is this what you've always wanted?

Whatever, you know? It's not a friend if the things you talk about only involve your certain favourite band or who's hotter on TV or who's the biggest bitch in school.

Real friends are like.....heck, you won't even understand it if I told you because you have never had one. Or at least, until what you did the other day. I thought that you were one of the few people I actually loved with all my heart, but when you broke it (my heart) the other day, thankfully I realised you were only a tiny shard from this big pumping thing. And it could be easily mended, because around me I have greater friends, people who are worthier of my friendship who could fill my heart back out.

I won't say that I would stop loving you, or caring about you, because these things cannot be stopped just because I want to. I would be lying if I said I would not agree to have you back even if you apologise, because this bond we have established, no, this bond that I have one-sidedly established between us, it's real. It's real to me.

But right now, I don't see the point in chasing after you. Why chase after someone who would just turn around to slap you in the face? I've learnt my lesson.

You might not have slapped me the other day, but the things you said to me, they hurt way more than what a slap could do to me. And I am saying that as a person who has excessively pain-sensitive cheeks. So you get the drill.

Honestly, you're a push-over. You get influenced by the people you hang out with. You were never like this when we were close. You were never this bitch you are right now.

Maybe you're happy being a bitch right now, or probably you have always been this way, and it was just me who didn't realise it at first.

But I guess I'm still not too late to realise it now.

Goodbye, you.

4 comments:

Atika said...

hey.was you referring to me? I'm sorry.I didnt know it will become this big.this issue was never meant to be big or anything.well,I've learn my lesson.Honestly,I dont want to make to make a big fuss about it.Sorry ):

Jo-Yee said...

no, this post isn't about you. it's ok. just dont be like this anymore in future.

Think of who your real friends are, before you say anything. it's not as easy as it is now to take back your words next time.

Hitori said...

atika: i have no slightest idea about what's going on. But i would say mayb la it's not you. i read d and i think it must be someone really close 2 jo yee.
jo yee: no reply pls, either way, it hurts her or hurts the real person reading. im just telling her it must be someone close to u. not some one close also leave it lo.

Jo-Yee said...

I dont think anyone in this world will ever find out who this person I am writing about is. Serious. That's why I dared to even post it. (=