Tuesday, December 15, 2009

People who don't know shit, should really just shut the fuck up.

If I am not talking about you, then I am NOT talking about you.

If I am not talking about her, then I am NOT talking her.

If you think you are a saint and an innocent little piece of shit, then you ARE a saint and an innocent little piece of shit. The only difference is, that's what YOU believe. I don't.

Get it?

So stay in your fucking business and stop impersonating me. What I do, is my business. Not yours.

I am saying this on behalf of everybody in the world who has been accused of doing something she didn't do, and to those who think that they are SAINTS. Well, you can suck up all the supposed truth you want to believe, but not EVERYBODY is going buy it.

Don't challenge me, one day I might just blow.

Fuckers.

And if there is no solid proof that I am talking about you through this post, then don't ASSUME that I am talking about you and cause a whole big drama about it.

Seriously.

All this angst is giving me a major headache.


2 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Innocent people who know they're innocent won't assume people are talking about them, amirite?

Jo-Yee said...

true trueee