Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Something's bothering me...

I know it's super disgusting and totally TMI for me to even mention this but...

...I realise I've got very sweaty armpits.

Okay, you are puking yesterday's dinner of fried lala with ladies finger right now.

But I am serious. Like, after I bathe, I purposefully sit around doing stuff, and then a few minutes later, I feel my underarms and I find out that there have been ALOT of sweat secreted out!

Of course instinctively I sniff to see if they stink (DON'T LAUGH OKAY. This is completely hygienic. In fact, if you don't sniff it, YOU'RE unhygienic. Plus, just admit it. You do it too right HAHA) but THANK GOD ALMIGHTY IF HE DOES EXIST that they don't. They just smell of...water. And my Johnson's Baby Bath Body Shampoo.

Is this something I should worry about? Or is it completely normal?

This hasn't happened before, you know. It only started recently.

Hmmmm.... In other words, this is a mystery.

Yes, a mystery involving my armpits. How amusing.

No comments: