Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yesterday when I came back from Genting Highlands, I immediately went into my room and changed and then plopped onto my bed and slept.

I didn't wake up until about 9pm. And then everybody in the house was already eating and stuff.

Tapi my Mum suddenly came and offered to heat dinner up for me so I said ok lo.

But when I makan, seriously, I gobbled down the whole bowl of fried rice, baru I realised my sister also had not taken her dinner. I seriously thought before that that she already had dinner!

In the end my sister terpaksa makan Maggie Mee. I am so sorry. I seriously didn't know.

I know this would make my Mum look super pilih kasih and berat sebelah, but really, she isn't, she loves us both just the same. Mum I buat begitu to ambil hati I only. Because she wants to use my PC.

Gulps.

No comments: