Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thanks Manda!

Hey guys! Remember the post where I posted the first song I ever (officially) written (alone)?

http://joeyjoeldavid.blogspot.com/2009/09/gulps-my-first-song.html

But nobody seemed to bother because I sucked so bad at singing it?

I really liked the song and I thought probably nobody else paid attention (except Manda of course =D) because my voice kind of made the song sound bad or whatever.

And I was proven right (about the song being nice and it only sounds bad because I sing it) because when super Manda covered it,

http://miss-hanz.blogspot.com/2009/12/cover-wrong-guy-by-joey-joeldavid.html

Like a miracle, and my dream come true, the song sounded so much, so much, so much BETTER! =DDDD

I am not even afraid to admit it! =DDD I don't care if you guys still think my song sucks, but I loooooooooooveeeee it! >__<

I'm gonna go finish up my other songs now for Manda to cover! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Adioh!

PS> CHECK OUT HER COVER! SERIOUSLY!

PPS> I can't stop listening to her version! =DDD I love the part where the song kind of explodes at 3:04!

PPPS> Thanks so much Manda! (=


3 comments:

Atika said...

*screamed* awesome! :D :D :D

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Congratulations! XD I didn't even know you wrote a song! D8 *fail*

Jo-Yee said...

hahahahah thanks! =DDD