Sunday, December 20, 2009

I know I look old but do I look THAT old?

I have been wondering for a very long time. I know for being 17, to stand at 172cm and to weigh 75kg, I look essentially huge.

But do my looks really look that old that only weird old men hit on me?

For a very long time, whenever I notice a guy like, you know, checking me out, he is usually over 20.

And for even worse cases, they are men who are like, 40 years and above. With their scary balding heads or thick moustache.

And many a time, they carry on this really gross and smirky smile, which makes me feel so vulnerable and violated that I want to call the police the charge them for sexual harassment.

So suay right?

I know la most Asian guys are too short for me, too SMALL for me, too WHATEVER for me, but I have met alot of guys my age who are BIGGER than me and TALLER than me what!

So how can people say only 20 something guys are suitable for me right now???

Maybe people my age look for girls who are small and quiet and pretty and cute and sian and boring and say yes to whatever and have got no opinions of their own and like to wear alot of mini skirts and have skinny legs and thin bodies and EVERYTHING I don't have la.

That's why only mature enough people would check me out, because they know that people like me, tall and pretty and smart and gorgeous and loud and opinionated and not skinny are so much more than meets the eyes. /gg (stupid Jeff got me addicted to this emoticon)

Okay la, probably I am not pretty or smart or gorgeous but then I am still much more than what meets the eyes leh.

So it's fine because I don't want immature people to be my bf anyway, leave them for the other boring girls in the planet. HAH!

But then most guys who I've noticed check me out are usually Malays or Indians or other races one. Got Chinese also la, but mostly they aren't Chinese.

I am not saying that this is wrong and I don't want guys of other races to check me out or whatever la but I just want to know ma.

Still I feel it's damn funny la.

Maybe no young people check me out because I look like a whore that's why these old hamsap man and lao ti kos like to look at me and solicit about prices for my service and stuff.

Hmmm...

Mystery...

Question No.4765: Do I look like a whore?

4 comments:

Normi said...

Girl..u shld be proud of urself when alot of guys of wide range 20-40 checkin u out..the answer is simple : u are pretty!

Jo-Yee said...

aww thanks (= haha i really hope thats wat that goes thru those ppl minds and not just bcos i look like a whore! haha

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Nah, maybe younger and smaller men think they're out of your league. D8

Maybe older men check you out cos' you seem more mature than younger girls. You don't look like a whore, you definitely don't dress like one, so physically it's impossible for you to look like one!

Jo-Yee said...

haha thanks for saying that haha. i just tot maybe my cina girl looks appealed to old men as those of a whore's would. haha