Thursday, December 3, 2009

I didn't die.

I didn't die during Physics Paper 2 (even though I tried killing myself) so I think I deserve to blog today.

I'm feeling kinda mellow, alittle tame after realising that I am a lucky person to have good friends.

My friends don't need to be super awesome and wild people, all they have done for me is to share their time with me.

It is not easy to find a friend you care about, who cares about you too. You might think it's easy, but it isn't.

I have had alot of friends throughout my school years, rotating from one to another, being close to this and drifting apart and then somehow going back together again. It's a cycle. A vicious cycle.

But at the end of the day, it's amusing for me to realise, the friends who I have by my side as I leave school, are those who have been around when I started school.

It is a cycle. It really is. It isn't a transition, it's a cycle. 360 degrees around, there you have the people who love you best, and whom you love best. The same people you have known when you started the cycle.

Of course along they way I have friends who I love alot, who aren't close to me, but who I am really grateful to have known.

I wonder if everybody feels the same? The same vicious cycle? The same happy ending?

2 comments:

ashley1812 said...

thank you. i love you too. :)

Jo-Yee said...

no i dont love you. HMPF

not unless you tell me WHO she is =D