Saturday, March 21, 2009

Aiks! :D

Okay I'm in my Uncle's house right now, using his awesome spanking neeeewwwww Acer lappy and crying and drooling all at the same time wishing that it was mine. I hope he doesn't notice though, my uncle, that my saliva and tears are like, all over his laptop because apart from the fact that they are salty (sodium, sodium - or is it not? WHO CARES???) - no wait is my saliva salty??? Gotta ask someone who's tasted them before, meaning someone whom I've Frenched before. So that equals: No one. Or, well, myself. EWWWWWWWWWW - it's also damn sticky. Okay again, EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
.
What am I talking about? I myself don't even understand. I don't even comprehend why I am so hyper today, or more particularly right now. I hadn't had that much sugar or caffeine. Maybe I'm just jealous that I don't have my own laptop excited about going for Run For Peace 2009 tomorrow! Heeeeee! :D :D :D

Okay so as of now I am 17 years and three days old. But I am still feeling as pathetic as I did when I was 16 so I guess I will just have to wait abit longer for this 17-ness to sink in. Okay so I know why I'm still feeling so pathetic and that is because I am FREAKING 17 YEARS AND THREE DAYS OLD and it's the FREAKING YEAR OF THE DRIVER'S LICENSE and I still HAVEN'T GOT MINE. D: D: D: And I have not yet even received my birthday gift + reward for obtaining good results for the First 2009 Standardised Test in school from my Daddy. I wonder if requesting for a laptop would be a little overboard? He's getting my sis a laptop of her own for when she goes to University! Unfair! ): ): ): I so would make better use of a laptop than she would okay???

Sheeeesh. I wish my Dad would like come across this blog and then read this post and then know once and for all that I want a laptop (as if he doesn't already know) and then realise how worthy I am of getting a laptop of my own and then just BUYS me it. But Daddy Daddy, I would go along with the fee for my Driver's License if you think the price to get a laptop is too expensive though frankly they cost almost the same NOOOOO don't tell him that!. :D :D :D

Anyways... As I have said, I'm not using my own PC right now so it's not nice to hog someone else's laptop all to myself. (translation: I am soooo not accustommed to this lappy and I am getting freaking pissed because I KEWP GETTNIG TYPO! See waht I mena???) So I'm off now. Gonna go play with my cousin Ashley who's come back all the way from Singapore. (:

Ciao!

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

5 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

HEY Uni students need lappies!!! WITHOUT THEM WE DIE! You get your own when you go to UNI, can wait another year! D8 I never had my own until I came here okay? I use my dad's and my own desktop.

Jo-Yee said...

heeeeeeeeeeeeee i know i know i know. that's why i'm very excuted my sis is getting her own. but at the same time, i wanttttttttt! ): ): ): hahahah

Jo-Yee said...

excited*

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

What model she getting? Don't worry you'll get your own someday. ^^ Not very far from now too!

How's her uni app?

Jo-Yee said...

Erm... dunno yet what she's gonna get. but probably acer. (: dont think she can handle mac though.. haha :P

she's applying for USM i think.. in penang. they say they're known for mass com and they've got a pool! so my sis's super interested. hahahaah :D