Thursday, March 19, 2009

Personality Quiz! :D (Tag)

1. Go to this site : http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test82.aspx
2. Answer all of the questions
3. Once you have the answers, copy and paste them to your blog.
4. Tagging your other friends is optional.

Your view on yourself:
Other people find you very interesting, but you are really hiding your true self. Your friends love you because you are a good listener. They'll probably still love you if you learn to be yourself with them.
**Okay...I don't know what it is that I'm hiding in front of my friends O_o, seriously, because they are the only ones in the world who can bring out my true colours. So......doubtful quiz. :P

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true.
**I guess this is true because I plan to never do break-ups ever in my life. Like what Pastor Gideon says, "If you are not sure whether or not you want to marry this person, then don't be his girlfriend." I agree.

Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you meet that person.
**This actually sounds too good to be true like the fact that Ashley's planning to move to KL in the near future and then finally Klang will be bestowed its deserving moment of peace and tranquility because well, I hope it'd be easy to find the right one for me. :P But overall, yea, I agree on this. I'll only commit when I'm really sure. (:

The seriousness of your love:
You are very serious about relationships and aren't interested in wasting time with people you don't really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love.
**HAH! TOLD you. :P I'm very serious in my relationships. I am not interested in wasting time with people I don't really like. And if I meet the right person, I will fall deeply and beautifully in love because I am beautiful hahahaha I want to be loved back as much. (:

Your views on education:
Education is very important in your life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.
**So true!! People who are wasting their time not studying or learning in school are basically just wasting their lives.

The right job for you:
You have many goals and want to achieve as much as you can. The jobs you enjoy are those that let you burn off your considerable excess energy.
**Okay, I agree about the alot of goals part (even to the extent that it's almost impossible but whatever) that I want to achieve but I'm not so sure about the excess burning of energy part because that sounds so...............stressful. And the last thing I would ever want in my job is stress. I want to work happily and relaxingly! :D

How do you view success:
You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career and nothing will stop you from trying.
**Yea, but the problem is I cannot decide on what career it is that I want to pursue.
I am so pathetic.

What are you most afraid of:
You are concerned about your image and the way others see you. This means that you try very hard to be accepted by other people. It's time for you to believe in who you are, not what you wear.
**Heh? Okay well, I do always try to be on people's good side and I love to please people. (: Maybe sometimes it outshadows my true personality, and I get hurt quite frequently because I always sacrifice my desires, but most times I feel it's absolutely worth it. So I guess it's okay. (:

Who is your true self:
You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.
**Oh I'm so flattered! :D :D :D Haha. But I don't know about the last part though... Does it suggest that I'm not emotional enough a person that's why I always fail in solving problems? LIAR! I do NOT always fail in solving my problems!!! I don't know.....

Ciao.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: