Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tag! :D

YOURSELF
001. Real name: Tang Jo-Yee (okay so the hyphen is there for decorative purposes but I like it! So leave it alone! :P)
002. Nickname(s): Joey, Jo, Darling, Baby, Beeeee, Girl, loads (loads as in alot. Not, you know, that my name is loads. Ew.). :P
004. Horoscope: Pisces! :D
005. Male or female: Hot chick! :P
006. Elementary: Tadika Bukit Raja! :D
007. Middle School : SK (1) Jalan Meru, Klang! :D :D
008. High School: SMK (P) Bukit Kuda, Klang! :D :D :D
009. Height: About 175cm. No no about 5 feet 7. Sounds more impressive. :P
010. Hair color : Black/Dark brown?
011. Long or short: Long! But dry. ):
012. Loud or Quiet: LOUD! :D :D :D But I can be quiet if you want me to be. (: Hee.
013. Sweats or Jeans: Depending on the situation. :D
014. Phone or Camera: A phone with a 2 megapixel camera! :D :D :D
015. Health freak: I guess. Ever since I started learning Biology. :P :P :P
016. Drink or Smoke?: Neither but I'm MORE strongly against smoking.
017. Do you have a crush on someone?: Nopes. (: Money maybe? :P
018. Eat or Drink: This may come as a surprise to many poeple but I actually prefer drinking to eating. :D It's true!
019. Piercings: Right ear: 4; Left ear: 4 + 1 (+ 1 because I just got it recently! :D)
020. Tattoos: During my 18th birthday when I'm legal to do so! :D :D :D
.
FIRSTS
023. First piercing: I don't know when I was 6?
026. First crush: Oh my God I am NOT going to reveal this! :P :P :P
027. First pet: Tortoises! :D
028. First big birthday: When I was 3! At Marrybrown! Hahahahaha! I still remember! :D
029. Eating: I don't remember.
030. Drinking: Oh my God EWWWWWWWWWW please don't make me say this!
031. I'm about to: Die of stress and pressure. I'm serious.
032. Listening to: My typing.
033. Plans for today: Sleep.
034. Waiting for: SPM TO BE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (red colour for emphasis)
.
YOUR FUTURE
035. Want kids?: Yesh! :D
036. Want to get married?: Yesh I do but I don't want to sign documents or whatever shit. Wasting money.
037. Careers in mind: Psychology? I don't know, entertainment? Please stop asking thank you very much.
038. Lips or eyes: ???????????
039. Shorter or taller?: Tall....?
040. Romantic or spontaneous: This tag is getting suspiciously familiar with one that I've done before.
041. Nice stomach or nice arms: HAH! This weird question. CONFIRM it's the one that I did before!
042. Sensitive or loud: Whatever la, I'll just do it again. :D I can be both. :D :D :D
043. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship. Read my Personality Quiz for more info! Haha. :D
044. Trouble maker or hesitant: I am not a trouble-maker if that's what you're asking.
.
HAVE YOU EVER
045. Lost glasses/contacts: As a matter of fact, yes I have. I lost ONE contact lens. In the CINEMA. I had to spend the whole time pressing my one eye close throughout the movie. Super embarrassing. Luckily the lights are dim inside the cinema.
046. Ran away from home: Too smart for that. :P
047. Held a gun/knife for self defense: !!! Never had such exciting scenario happen in my life before but I used to keep a penknife under my pillow last time in case some burglar ambushes my room or whatever. SHHHHHHHH don't tell anyone! :X Embarrassing! :P
048. Killed somebody: Of course not! O_o
049. Broken someone's heart: I don't know.....
050. Cried when someone died: Yups. My grandparents. ): And Heath Ledger (okay so I didn't exactly cry over his death, I only got teary, but still).
051. Yourself: Happy! (:
052. Miracles: Happen when humans refuse to believe that there is a scientific explanation to something unlikely that happens.
053. Love at first sight: No. Never. Lust yes, but never love.
054. Heaven: Not really. Please don't shoot me.
055. Santa Claus: Is actually a very cute belief! :D Cos he makes children happy! :D :D :D
056. Sex on the first date: Never. I'm not a slut thank you very much.
057. Kiss on the first date: Kiss where? Well, actually, only the cheek's fine. Else where is prohibited. :P
.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
058. Is there one person you want to be with right now: No one but my Daddy. I wish he were here with us. ): He's not DEAD la just outstation. What la you. :P
059. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life: As a matter of fact, I actually am. :D :D :D
060. Do you believe in God: No I don't. Please do not shoot me, seriously. Please still allow me to go to Church and be a Queen's Guide and OH MY GOD please do not revoke my Malaysian citizenship even though I am technically contravening the first National Principle - Kepercayaan Kepada Tuhan. :X :X :X
.
Ciao!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: