Friday, March 27, 2009

!!!

It is 1.11am. I have school tomorrow. And I am not yet asleep. Or even going to sleep. Because I spent the whole time reading May-Zhee's blog (no I didn't steal the hyphen idea in my name from her I stole it from Ashley's name) which I have recently come to like because it is damn entertaining :) and she inspires me for some reason. Probably cos I want to have 400000++ readers for my blog like she has or maybe I don't know, have my FIRST BOOK PUBLISHED AT 15. (but I realise I can't publish a book at 15 anymore because I am old already so I choose the former)

So..... actually I'm fine with staying up late because that usually means that I will be able to wake up the next morning. I slept at 10pm yesterday and see what it did to me! I overslept and skipped school and had to ride my bike there. Eeeeeesh. And it was a BICYCLE mind you, not motorbike. Not that I'm ever going to get a motorcycle. But then maybe I WILL get a motorcycle because Mum told me today that she will get me it in August when she gets her bonus or something. But I don't want motorcycle! I want car!!! D: D: D: I know I am greedy I DON'T CARE since NOBODY bothers to even pay for my Driver's License I will ask for a CAR just to scare them some more

A conversation I had with Dad on the phone (duh, he lives in Ipoh I live in Klang since a decade (using that word sounds so long ago right :P) ago) today:

"So what do you want for your birthday?"
*tried to think of something that Dad's also interested in so that chances of actually getting it is higher*
"I want flat-screen monitor."
"Okay la. I will try to go find."
"Yay!"
*suddenly thought of my impending wish for someone to pay for my Driver's License or maybe motivated by my Dad's generosity sommat*
"Daddy daddy..."
"What?"
"I want to take Driver's License - "
"Very fan very fan (meaning very annoying)."
"Pleeeeeeeease. I don't want flat screen monitor already. You pay abit then I pay abit okay? *grins widely* (don't even know why I bothered, it was over the phone, not like he could see my face)"
"Okay I pay RM50."
"KIAMSIAP!"
*both laugh* (Don't know what colour to put since it's both our line so decided to colour it half-half :P)
"So okay hor you pay for Driver's License??? I mean abit."
"TALK WHEN I COME HOME."
*sad because Dad was reminded of my New Toilet Bowl attitude so chances of getting even the RM50 was reduced. (for those who aren't familiar with NTB, direct translate the whole thing into Cantonese and you will know what I mean. For those who can't speak Cantonese, it means that I'm someone who wants something only for 5 seconds before I see something else that's better and then I get bored of the old one - WHO IN THIS WORLD IS NOT LIKE THAT??? But I'm not like that with boys la obviously. Or maybe I am. O_o But of course not with BOYFRIENDS la - Cantonese-fluent people, DON'T CHEAT. DIRECT TRANSLATE IT. D: D: D:)*
.
Okay, please do not conclude that I am a spoilt brat through that conversation with my Dad not because I don't want to be one, but rather, I never had the chance to be one since I went through my forming/adolescent years without him under the same roof. It's kind of sad actually, cos I've always thought it would be nice to be my Daddy's girl - however childish that might sound. WHAT? I want to be loved and pampered by my Dad cannot is it? Sheeesh.

Speaking of boyfriends, I really like the relationship May-Zhee has with her boyfriend. At least, what it seems like through her blog la. It's so natural and it's like they really love each other and when I mathed it, apparently they have been dating for quite a few years ever since they started in high school. They are probably the only exception to the High-school love = Puppy love theory (this also applies to Zee Yeng and Yang Lung for lasting FOUR years since they started which was back when Yeng was in Form 1 - incredible kan? Bless them. (:). hey that looks like a vertical pig's nose In short, their relationships with their boyfriends is exactly what I want to have with mine (in future la. I am still single wey! :P :P :P).

But it's SPM SPM SPM now and it's damn BORING BORING BORING. Everything in my life revolves around SPM right now. "Oh I want to watch TV I wonder what's on? SPM.", "Oh, Simple Plan's new video, must go online check out! SPM!", "Yay! got money - SHOPPPPPPING. SPMMMMMMMM!" Sian or not my life? D: D: D: I really don't know how long I am going to survive living like this. Everyday is the same boring routine.

But oh well, this is the LAST YEAR! :D :D :D And then I will be free to go learn my Chinese and drive around everywhere! :D :D :D

Reminds me of one conversation I had with my friends the other day:

Me & Ashley: Can't wait till we're 18 so that we can go to clubs! (if you're thinking of telling me to try sneaking in cos God knows how my size permits that, save it. I'm all about legality. Except when it comes to downloading music from the net through Limewire or pirated CDs. Kekeke. :P)
Michelle: Oooooo, I want to work at Starbucks when I'm 18. (:"
Ashley: I want to work at Body Shop. Doesn't that sound more fun?
Me: *getting ready to say a damn big NO*
Shu Ee: *out of nowhere* Why would you guys want to WORK after your SPM? All I want to do is sleep and spend.
Me: *salutes Shu Ee for speaking what my mind has been going on about but couldn't find the right words to express; Sleep & Spend. Simple. (:*

So Shu Ee and I promised to sleeeep together (okay that sounds so wrong. IN DIFFERENT BEDS and ROOMS and even HOUSES la of course) and speeend together after SPM and then Michelle and Ashley can work and become old hags with wrinkles and balding heads! :D :D :D

Cherrie: You both don't have money also.

Walao. Damn potong stim la this Cherrie. D: But I don't care I still want to sleeep and spend after my holidays! At least I have Shu Ee on my side. Who do you have huh Cherrie since the person who is usually on your side, namely: me - is against you this time? D: Oh no don't think of Mae Vin, she's busy dating Leong Wee okay.

Oh shit I wasn't supposed to say that. O_O

If you don't see me tomorrow you will know that I have been eaten alive by Mae Vin who will be sharing my totally meaty leg with Leong Wee - OOOOPS I mean, with erm, Neong Mee who is, er, her new friend. :D :D :D

So ciao! SLEEP AND SPEND SLEEP AND SPEND SLEEP AND SPEND SLEEP AND SPEND :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

4 comments:

Zee Yeng said...

i know the meaning of the NTB...
It's 'san si hang' rite? haha...

Anonymous said...

hahahahha!!! neong mee!!! haha!!! XD Jo I'm on ur side too!!! sleep spend sleep spend! haha!XD

Jo-Yee said...

Z-Yeng
Yes, yes, san si hang. hahahahahaha. you also like that right??? hahahahah

Susu
hahahah funny right the name. mae Vin's new friend. hahahaha. YAY! then after SPM we go sleep spend sleeep spend sleeep spend together!! :D :D :D

Zee Yeng said...

I'm not le...
Mayb once in awhile... hehe...