Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Taggg! :D :D :D

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
Yesh it does. Very much. You're risking lives and wasting money. I don't see even ONE good side in smoking, seriously. It's like, one of the things I hate most in the world.
t
2. How about drinking?
During occasions, it's fine. But if you're an alcoholic, stay away.
h
3. Do you like some one you can't have?
Yesh. David Desrosiers from Simple Plan. ):
;

): So near yet so far.........

4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Of course! Share some loooove people, or like in this case. :D :D :D
k
5. What's your favourite sport?
Shopping! :D
h
6. Its Saturday night, and you're home alone... what do you do?
Go online, read a book, watch a movie, text friends, clear up my closet, homework, clean the house, you know. The usual. :P
h
7. Do you like roller coasters?
YESH! I miss the Corkscrew at Genting!!!!!
h
8. When is the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
When you're ready. Period.
If you're not ready, don't start a relationship.

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?

Johnny Depp!!! :D :D :D :D :D Oh, the sexiness. :P

10. What are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to Amy's church to see her Pastor! :P City Harvest Church! :D
j
11. What is your favourite restaurant?
No particular. :D As long as it serves good food! :D
j
12. Have you ever hugged someone?
No, I have not. (Yes, it's sarcasm.)
k
13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
Never. I would never play with someone's feelings.

14. Do you like anyone right now?
Of course! I like alllll my friends and family and teachers and good people! :D :D :D

15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Their height! :D Because I am tall! :D

16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
Er. Neither? I'm not a very beachey (Haha, get the word right, kay? :P) person cos I don't like having to bathe five times to get all traces of sand off of my body anddddd mountains are too..........static. So they don't interest me. Haha. :D

17. What kind of phone do you have?
A hot one. :D W580i. Urban grey. :D

This one! :D

18. Computer of laptops?
Laptops! Because they are mobile and I like to move! :D :D :D

19. Jeans or Sweats?
Depending on the situation. :D
l
20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
Erm. When I was Form 2, so it was 2006. :D :D :D Totally stressless. And fun! :D :D :D

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
Year of the Driver's License. :D :D :D I'm finally 17 people! :P

22. What should you be doing right now?
That is an awesomely good question. Doing my homework and getting ready for school tomorrow. :P

23. What is your favourite TV show?
ANTM! :D :D :D Or Brothers & Sisters! :D :D :D

24. What's been your last purchase?
The Sandals that I've been eyeing since last year. I finally bought it! Thank you Mummy! :D :D :D

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
NO. In fact, it's the total opposite. I'd feel turned off.

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Thankfully, no. And I plan to keep it that way, thanks.

27. What do you do when you're at home?
This. My PC and I are inseparable if we're within 3 feet radius. :P

28. What is your favourite subject?
Er.....I don't know. It kind of depends on the teacher I guess. :P

29. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?
Simple Plan. Or rather, music. (:
l
30. Tag 10 people:
Didn't you hear? I cheat. :P

Ciao!

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: