Monday, March 9, 2009

Tag!

Okay, so I've done this tag before, but since it's the first time my darling Junior (You la, Gladys! :P) has ever tagged me, I'm gonna do it again! :P
i
10 things about the person who tagged you (Gladys Sim):
  • She got straight A's for PMR.
  • She is a smart girl. Street-smart + academically.
  • When I see her, I think of Xiah from TVXQ.
  • And she is proud of it.
  • She's cute! :D
  • Very daring, for tagging me. :P
  • One piece of information about her which I've been told recently SHOCKED me.
  • But I'm not allowed to say what it is. So, too bad. :P
  • I WANT her to become a Queen's Guide. NO GIVING UP.
  • Do you hear me, Gladys? D:
10 things about the tag victim (Tang Jo-Yee):
  • I'm tall and I'm proud of it! :D
  • I recently gained weight and I am sad because of it.
  • I'm missing someone, though I'm not supposed to let anyone (particularly said someone) know this.
  • I WANT straight As for my SPM.
  • My birthday is on the 18th of March. So you have nine days to prepare my present. (: NO excuses. :P
  • I think life is complicated and sometimes I really hate it.
  • I recently went to a service at City Harvest Church and I loved it! :D :D :D
  • I'm sooooo going there again next week! :D (If there's enough space to accomodate me in the car la. :P)
  • I am feeling very stressed right now and I can't wait for March to be over.
  • I want my Driver's License. ):

Ciao!

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

2 comments:

SakuraMint said...

Your friend loves Xiah from TVXQ too?!! OMG!! He is my favourite in the group too!!! I totally adores him~~ *melts*

Jo-Yee said...

hahahah go make friends with her! :D her blog is FULL of TVXQ! :D :D :D