Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm awesome! :D

I've finally understood. You know how bad I procrastinate on a daily basis? It's finally taken its toll on me and surprisingly, now I find myself procrastinating less. I repeat, less. Less. Less. LESS. Did you hear what I just said? LESS! LESS! LESS!!!!! I know it's hard to believe but trust me, that is exactly what that is happening. Trust me, Jo-Yee is not lying. Don't laugh, it's true! Okay okay, I will stop imitating Puan Kang, but seriously, it IS true!

You see, I'd been assigned ALOT of homework for the March holidays, and even after the holidays, meaning when school'd started, I hadn't even done ONE of my homework. See how bad I procrastinate? I had one whole week, no, NINE days to be exact, to do all my homework but I didn't. Nine FREE DAYS Hey, I had extra class okay, so they weren't exactly free but I didn't do my homework at all!

So the point is, I slack too much. But then when school finally started, I thought about it. What am I doing? Why am I wasting my life? Shouldn't I be doing more useful things UTILISING my time instead of wasting them on TV and music and blogging? (hey, blogging is not useless okay. But then neither is music. Or TV. God, no wonder I'm the way I am) And then a bright light suddenly shone on me and then I heard a very echoey voice from above telling me, "You've finally grown up, darling." and then there was a cue song, something that sounded like a song from Church and that was when I came to my senses.

Okay fine none of those happened because this is not Mr Bean hahahahahahaha I am not that philosophical thank you very much. What happened was, my procrastinating habit kind of just died down on its own. (okay so I know the real version is kind of boring compared to the one I made up but what to do? It's the truth ma) I think it's because I have SO MUCH to do these few months my body kind of got accustommed to doing work, however weird that sentence might sound. I don't know. Suddenly I found myself doing HOMEWORK during the time where I usually spent lying around in bed reading The Princess Diaries for the seven thousandth time. It's weird you know, that I saw the bright, bright light (no not the one from Heaven cos I don't even believe in Heaven in the first place) from outside my house shining through the windows of my room when I was doing my Konserto Terakhir homework just now. Cos I usually only start doing my homework very late at night when it's all dark (explains my eye bags). This time, I'm doing my homework BEFORE the sun even sets! Unbelievable!

But of course I'm happy that I've become like this. I want to be like this for THE REST OF MY LIFE. Because honestly I feel LESS stressed. I feel less of the pressure of trying to get everything done, because I have enough time. AND enough sleep. (: So it's all good. (:

Anyways, just a random announcement: I........................ am getting married. (: (: (: NO LA. Crazy meh get married so young. I just put the three smileys there to bluff you okay. :P You got cheated by my MSN private message didn't you? :P Ke ke ke. No la, actually, the announcement I want to make - is NOT less impressive than me getting married (as if me getting married is even impressive at all) - and that is: I RODE MY BICYCLE TO SCHOOL TODAY. I repeat, RODE my bicycle to school today, no joke kay? 4++ KILOMETERS, UNDER THE SUN. Impressive kan? Hahahahaha. :D :D :D But wait wait, I let you hear (or read in this case) the embarrassing part.

EMBARRASSING PART

♦ About 1/8 of the journey, my legs already felt like breaking after pedaling the bike. I am a pathetic loser. See see I didnt write pathetic this time. :D :D :D
♦ Turned out the reason I went to school for - STUPID Multimedia competition thing - had been CANCELLED.
♦ It rained when I wanted to go home but I memang planned to call my Mum to come get me from school and then stuff the bike in the car boot EVEN IF THE BIKE WOULD STICK OUT AT THE BACK OF THE CAR I DON'T CARE THE JOURNEY FROM HOME TO SCHOOL DAMN EXAHUSTING I DON'T WANT TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. I MGIHT DIE OKAY??? D: D: D: so I had to call my Mum to tell her to come get me. (lying for effect la :P Hehehe)
.
So that's my announcement la. So random right. :D

Heeheehee. So well, I gotta go now, dinner's waiting! :D :D :D No wait, before I go, I wanna recommend everyone to go listen to Taylor Swift's Fearless, I LOVE it! :D :D :D

So ciao!

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: