Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tag No. 2! :D

INSTRUCTIONS

1) Go to your photos folder in your computer.

2) Go to the 6th folder of photos.

3) Go to the 6th picture in that folder.

4) Put the picture on your blog and description of it.

5) Invite six friends to join the challenge.

6) Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenge.
j


Okay so, to be honest, there are only five folders in my Picture folder in my computer, cos most of the pictures I have I've already saved them to CDs, so yea, I cheated and chose the folder which contains photos of my daily life, instead of you know, wallpapers and all. But I did choose the sixth picture! :D

Description of the Photo:

Okay. This is my Mum. In the picture, she is stealing bites of something (the round-type of chicken rice, if I'm not wrong) my Aunt ordered, while complaining about something or someone else. And erm, judging from her expression, must have been about my other Aunt, cos you know, she's not a very nice person, so her name always occupies the topic of any form of conversation my Mum has with my Aunt (the one whose chicken rice she is stealing bites from.). :D :D :D

Also, I am going to cheat and not tag anyone. Because I'm kind of in a rush and I'm lazy. :D

Super cute tag! :D

Ciao!

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: