Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tag! :D

THE RULES
Copy and replace my answers with yours.
Tag anyone to do the same thing.
If I tag YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU! :)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Er, I've never actually asked my parents about this, but I don't think so. :P

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Cried like big baby sobs or just tears? Well, for both, it's been quite a loooong time, anyway. :D

DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
As a matter of fact I do. :D I take pride in it too, cos people always ask me to help write their titles for their folio or whatever. :P

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAT LUNCH ?
Chicken! :D

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not yet la. :P

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
YESH! And I'm not trying to put myself high or whatever, cos who doesn't want someone who truly understands what you're feeling inside without having to express it verbally?:D :D :D

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Occasionally. When the situation is in desperate need of it. :P Particularly when talking to my sis. And also Tricia; you know, the blurrest person to have ever walked the planet. :P :P :P

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
What are tonsils?
Oh! I just checked the dictionary. They are these two small organs at the base of your throat and near the end of your tongue.
Also, I just checked the mirror, my tonsils are still THERE! :D So the answer is YESH! :D

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
It had been on my Must-Do-Before-I-Die list my entire life until recently when I shifted it to my Things-I-Would-Consider-Doing-Before-I-Die list when I found out that Bungee-jumping could make one go blind because of the enormous pressure of the plunge which might press on the back of the eyes. Damn sad. ):

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Quacker oatmeal squares! :P :P :P They're awesome! :D

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
It depends on which type of shoes. :D But usually I don't. Cos I'm lazy. :D

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
GREEN TEA ICE-CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Erm. Their height. :D Cos I'm tall, so when I see people who are even taller than I am, especially girls, I feel challenged. Haha. :D

15. RED OR PINK?
RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Does this even need asking?

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My procrastinating habit. ): And also the fact that I am practically blind without my glasses or contacts. ):

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Right now?: Dling.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Only those who are interested la. :D

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm not wearing pants. Or even shoes. Haha. I'm in my pyjama-dress la! :D

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The blades of the fan spinning. :D

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE
Red! :D The really gorgeous red which I always look for in any crayon box. Haha. :D

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Clean clothes. :D And one type of men's cologne, I don't know how to explain it here, but it's the smell that makes me whisk my head around to look who's wearing the smell when I smell it. And it's damn sexy. :P

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Armie! :D :D :D

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Of course! Loooove you Atika! :D

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Badminton!!! Does this even neeeeed asking? All hail Lee Chong Wei!!! World No.1 shuttler and new Malaysian Ambassador for Unicef! :D :D :D

27. HAIR COLOUR?
Black, really dark brown. :D

28. EYE COLOUR?
Black. But not intense black, little tinge of dark brown too. Like my hair! :D They match! :D :D :D

29.DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yesh I do and I looove them with every fibre of my being. :D We've been through alot, my contacts and I. :D :D :D

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
No particular. As long as it tastes good. :D

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Depends on my mood. :D :D :D But usually scary movies. I love them! :D

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Valkyrie. It ROCKS. Please watch this movie at least once before you die. Amen.

33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Oh shit. Can I not answer this? Pink.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter! I wanna see the Alps in Switzerland! :D :D :D And because I don't have a bikini body! I prefer to believe the former.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Whichever is appropriate at the time. :D

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I do not understand this question.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Ditto.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Princess Diaries Book 5. For the seven hundred and eighty thousandth time. Haha. :D :D :D Actually I'm reading multiple books. I juggle between them depending on my mood. :D Other books I'm reading include To Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee and Be Careful What You Wish For by Alexandra Potter (my Mum got me this book thinking I would like it. Fact is, don't think I would. I'm only reading it to be nice. Haha. :P).
j
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
The Dell logo. Or do you mean physically on my mouse? The answer to that is of course my mouse, and my hand.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
The Greatness Of A Hero. An awesome TVB flick, despite it's absolutely lame name. Haha. :P

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Er. I dunno. Laughter? Haha. Well, actually laughter that I've made happen. But not at me la. With me. :)

43. THE ROLLING STONES OR THE BEATLES?
The Rolling Stones for their undying devotion to music, for lasting few decades in the music scene without splitting up (having seen their latest live performance, and noticing the staggering amount of grey hair all the members have, The Rolling Stones really are a band I have alot of respect for.)
The Beatles for the legendary phenomenon they'd created during their glorious days and the fact that they have the title 'Sir' before their names when they're addressed. Proves how legendary they are. (:
Having never truly listened to either of the bands' songs thoroughly, I cannot evaluate their greatness based on their music. :D :D :D

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Thailand? :D :D :D The land of the Free! :D

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I don't think so. Or maybe I haven't discovered it. :P I prefer the latter! :D

46 WHERE WERE U BORN?
Klinik Damo! :D :D :D

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone I tagged! :D :D :D

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Spouse? Significant other? I'm only 17 years old! :D
h
Ciao! :D
u
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: