Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ciss!

Since Mr Peter and Mr Vendrick always say my posts are too long and boring to read, today I am going to attempt to write one that is SHORT BUT MEANINGFUL! (like Vendrick's one hehe)

Okay. But what topic to choose?

Let's talk about...

GIRLS! Okay? OKAY!

You know, I realise boys like girls who are quiet, timid, cute and need protection. Okay lah not ALL guys lah, but generally, that's the idea.

They seem to like small girls to feed their ego, because then they can easily dominate the girl's existence and devotion for him? LOLOLLLLLOLL

So evil.

But what I'm trying to say is, it is less likely for a guy to feel attracted to confident and loud girls nowadays, probably in fear that the men would feel inferior when they bring these cocky arrogant girls out.

But that is not true! Confidence does not directly mean arrogance, it only means that the girl is a strong person who can take care of herself and doesn't need as much protection and during fairly bad times, she can also be of help to the guy's problems!

And that type of girl is me! =D Okay lah not that I'm saying I'm very confident with myself, but it is true that when compared to my other more feeble friends, I appear to be much more of a figure that needs fearing, rather than one who needs protecting! LOL

And probably that is why no guys want to make me their girlfriend, I guess. They are just interested in me for an initial talk, and then they would all scurry away from commitment when I appear to be a little more serious in the relationship.

Ciss. Stupid men.

I am strong doesn't mean I am violent ok! Of cos I will let you live up to your ego also and not just DOMINATE you right? You ask my exes lah. I am very loving one. Tee-hee. *shy*

Okay very useless post just to butter up MY ego, so thank you for reading until here ha!

LOLOLLOLLL

Chuz! ;)

ps: CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW TO EAT MR PETER's MR POTATO! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pps: Short enough or not ha boys? Okay lah not very meaningful, but short right??????

No comments: