Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wa wa wheeeeeee~!

First thing's first. I can't believe people are still giving me shit about the blog post. ==

That happened like AGES ago (ok fine few days only but it feels like ages ago because I don't even think about it anymore == ).. Come on lah people... Let it go lah... ==

Didn't I already say? I'M SORRY I OFFENDED YOU GUYS THROUGH THE MEASLY BLOG POST. I'M SORRY I SAID THE GAME SUCKED. I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING...

EXCEPT the part where I bashed the anonymous commentors/bashers. That one I'm not SORRY about.

I don't care who you are, under an anonymous, you are NOBODY to me. So I don't see why I should respect someone whom I have no interest to make peace with, much less someone who posts mean and untrue stuff about me on my blog... zzz.

Don't you guys get it? If you have posted stuff using your real identities, I would have given you the mutual respect that we automatically have for another person. But since you came here bearing nothing but a stupid anonymous nickname, sprouting bitter false accusations at me, I had no choice but to be so rude to you.

Because YOU offended me first, so I don't care if I'm being offensive to you after that. Hmpf!

You should have played the game more properly: By using a real name, (provided you are an Upper6) because then you can say that you're only saying those mean things because I offended you through the blog post. By doing that, I would be considered the one who's wrong FIRST.


But you didn't use that tactic, so it is a common norm that I'm going to defend myself when an anonymous spammer attacks me (RIGHT???!?!?!): So in that twist, you end up being the one at fault FIRST, for posting mean things about me in my blog without ME doing anything to you FIRST. Who asked you to spark my anger?

So DON'T say I'm rude to the Upper6 people. I'm rude ONLY to the anonymous spammers. That's all. You can say that I was rude during the GAME (bla bla bla ok ok), but I already explained my situation, and I already apologised for offending the Upper6 through the blog post.

So I'm not going to explain AGAIN because it is damn exhausting.

***


Everybody thinks that I am having so much fun replying these spammers, that I'm not in any way affected, that I can still go on with my life happily.

I can, but don't you see it isn't easy? You think I am very excited that I offended a bunch of Form6 people? It wasn't my intention to even offend them in the first place, I was only blogging CASUALLY, but since they declared that they were offended, so I apologised.

So what's the deal now? Why are the Upper6 people still holding a grudge against me? So far no one has requested that I remove the post, and if anyone wants me to, I WOULD. But what differences does it make right?

In your mind, I'm already this big fat lying bitch (although I NEVER lied), who disrespects seniors (YAH, I disrespect them. That's why I smile to them when I walk pass them. That's why I tell my friends that they seem like good people to mix with. That's why I made the effort to talk to the president to calm things over. All those show I disrespect seniors, yups), who is childish (yes, I'm so childish. I'm so childish that I walked over to the Form6 president to make peace with her) and has a bad attitude (that is so true. Because I keep defending myself! Why did I defend myself??? That is so wrong!! People who defend themselves CLEARLY have a bad case of attitude problem. Hmm...)

Don't you think everything is very unfair to ME? Alot of the Lower6 people were also not happy with the game, but only I got attacked simply because I OWN A BLOG.

But what more can I do right? Oh yes yes, it is all my fault for having written the blog post in the first place. Have you ever considered that if I'd known that that stupid post would cause such a BIG DRAMA between the Upper6 and Lower6 people, I would NEVER have posted it at all?

Have you guys ever seen things this/my way before? NO! Because all you guys cared about was being MEASLY offended. And then make a big deal outta this.

I cannot stand you all lah.

Sigh. Whatever lah. You guys think however you want lah. I've already made myself clear. If you are still too deluded to get my point, then why do I even bother explaining to you again? Nothing is going to make you change your mind about me.

Fact is, I offended people. I apologised. How about you? Have you apologised to me for offending ME?

So tired.

***

ANYWAY!!!! Did you guys hear about the news that I got accepted into a local Uni called UTeM? =DDDDDDDDDD

For Diploma in ICT!!!!

I know right!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....until Cherrie told me that Diploma is not better than Form6. ==

I actually seriously thought that I was going to go to Melaka to UTeM to do Diploma in ICT already one loh! I was already imagining how fun it would be to stay in that Uni because everything there is so new and polished!! (I checked!)

But then after very long talks with Daddy, April and Cherrie, I've finally decided that ICT is not my pathway anyway. I guess I'm not interested enough in it to pursue it and make it my lifetime career (because it's a very specific field) and besides, they only offer Diploma, and only that takes 3 years already.

Twice the time it would take for me to finish my Form6.

So.... Form6 is the better path for me!!! =DDD

So 6BawahSetia people, don't be sad lah, I'm not going to Melaka d. Ehehehehe. (Further proof to people who don't know me that I'm not actually that BAD in person, because I still have friends who'd be upset if I left the class! Seriously, get to know me before judging me. Plus, if you want to say that I also judged the Upper6 people without getting to know them first then: Pfft. == I didn't judge them AT ALL. READ THE POST CAREFULLY. And the apology part was a MISUNDERSTANDING. So can you guys pleaseeee get off my back now?)

But then hor, 6BSetia friends, I got another news to tell you all. Even though I'm not going to Melaka, but I'm still going to have to leave 6BSetia because................

I'M GOING BACK TO BEEKAY!!!!!

I know right. == Wasted so much time in Accounts class in ACS d now only decide to change back to Beekay.

But what my dad says is true lah: "You don't want to go to Sejarah class, but you go to Accounts class to drop Accounts. == Might as well you go to Beekay to take their business class right??? No Sejarah, and no accounts. EASY PEASY."

I considered this already one, before I entered ACS. But then I thought, never mind because I could just take up another subject from outside and take the examination. Because I SERIOUSLY didn't want to go back to Beekay. I DREADDDDDDDDD all the co-curricular stuff that I would have to do if I were there...

But then.

Since by the time I go in to Beekay, which is like, TOMORROW, alot of the committees will have already been formed and preparation for Canteen Day would have all been done already so I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT EXTRA ACTIVITIES ANYMORE!!! Muahahahahahahahaha

So that's that lah. I'm leaving ACS and going to Beekay! ><


(I know the Upper6 very happy now because they don't have to see my stupid face in ACS again HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH but never mind lah, I seriously have no more energy to make peace with every single one of you lah. Just know that I have done my best to fix things can already. You all still want to hate me, BEFORE even knowing me, then your problem lah. It just shows how close-minded and judgmental and unforgiving you are. But I won't blame you lah, that's who you are, just like how YOU shouldn't blame me, for being who I am)

(I still don't think I did anything wrong by writing the post, it just ended up offending you guys. Which I already apologised, and that already cleared up my name. If you think about it, there is nothing that you can convict me for anymore, except the part about being rude to anonymous spammers. Unless if you ARE the anonymous spammer lah, so then I'm NOT APOLOGISING TO YOU. Because you offended me FIRST, so I wrote those stuff to defend myself and they turned out to offend YOU. Which makes the battle equal. So in short: you can't convict me for anything without pulling yourself into fault as well.. So... I guess anymore posts from you just shows how WEIRD you are for fighting a losing battle lah ==)

***

PHOTOS OF ME!!!



I've already done my part apologising to the Upper6 people, and I won't apologise to the anonymous spammers. If you still don't want to get over this, then it's your choice to waste your life hating someone innocent. (Innocent because I already cleared my mistake by apologising, dumbass)



I'm not saying I feel remorseful because I wrote the post out of anger and I actually don't mean the things I said. I'm feeling remorseful ONLY because it caused this big drama. I still stand by my opinions EXCEPT THE PRESIDENT'S APOLOGY PART, and I'm sorry my opinions offended the Upper6. Just request, and I'll remove the post if it's still sooo offensive. zzz



And I feel so upset when the teacher clearly directed her lecture at me, when she spoke in front of the big crowd. She said that if I had problems with the Form6 staying back thing, I should complain to the Ministry Of Education, and not write about it in my blog without doing anything about it. ==

First of all, I wrote that because I was RANTING. WHO TAKES RANTS SERIOUSLY I ASK YOU??!??!? Plus do you think I'm the ONLY one who complains in her own blog? SO MANY OTHER people also complain what. Just don't take it so seriously. I was just RANTING.

Plus, I said I don't like to stay back, which is the truth, doesn't mean I'm SOOOO against it that I'm going to start a protest to have it permanently cancelled right??? ==

I WAS JUST RANTING. Don't take my rants so seriously lah aiyohhh.... ==

Oops! Caption too long d!!! Next photo next photo!!!



Lastly, to all those who STILL feel offended, I'm SORRY. SINCERELY SORRY. Offending you was never my intention. And I sincerely think I am NOT a BAD person, so don't simply HATE me just because you think I LOOK like someone very hateable ok. It's unfair to my mum.

I don't hate anyone on impulse, unless she does something BAD personally to me. You all can say all you want about how you still think I'm an evil bitch and you want to hate me anyway, so... Whatever lah.

If I'm such a bad person, I wouldn't have survived thus far in life ok. My school records are all very clean btw, I have good relationships with teachers and students: so please don't judge me anyhow you like. I'm still human and I don't deserve your spiteful presumptions and bitter judgment.

Chuz.


No comments: