Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wahh...whole body aching... Y___Y

Thanks to like three matches of badminton yesterday with only 10-15 minutes of break in between, now my arms feel like they are going to fall off with the slightest movements.

But I had alot of fun playing badminton though! =D

I think alot of people know that my favourite sport is badminton and my favourite athlete is Lee Chong Wei, so I'm really glad that I am able to, you know, play the sport that my favourite athlete is famous for. =D

What an unnecessary paragraph. Anwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Today I just came to blog because I want to write about coincidences.

You know, those type of really scary and freaky coincidences that make you feel like there's a supernatural force behind it?

For example, just the other day I don't know what prompted me into thinking about this old schoolmate I used to have, named Lutfi in my primary school. (SK 1 Jalan Meru)

I hadn't thought about him for like AGES and I think on that particular day, he suddenly appeared in my mind because I'd been looking at Fauzi's pictures, and that somehow reminded me of a Malay friend I used to think was damn cute in my school last time.

So I was smiling to myself about how we would talk to each other during shared periods (we weren't in the same class) and how I missed those old times where we needn't worry about ANYTHING but to play and play and play.

So I sort of wondered what he was doing right now, and like, you know, wouldn't it be weird? That someone you used to be friends with last time, with whom you have currently lost contact with, suddenly reappears and you guys can continue the friendship last time and be close to each other again?

But then the next day, I was online and checking my Facebook as usual, and guess I got a friend request from whom!

It was Lutfi of course!!!

I mean, isn't it just so scary?

I was just thinking about him, after having not thought about him for like SO LONG, and then all of a sudden I got a friend request from him!!!

Why do these coincidences happen ha? Like so freaky right? It's as if there is this force around us that we know nothing of, that is helping us navigate all these occurrences to happen at almost the same time!

It's so awesome. =D

Abrupt end of blog post. Zzzz

Chuz.

No comments: