Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm not even done yet.

19 Jul 10, 21:02passerby2: it is easy to say but hard to do. how would u know that the pres is actually IGNORING u?? if he/she reli were, he wouldnt try his best to make the situation beta alr. and well. we were here to express

How do I know if the president was really ignoring me? Seriously, you asking me?

That is because I FELT IGNORED. And in fact, you guys certainly did not try to come and talk to us to ask what was wrong. So how can you expect us to not feel angry?

I know it's not easy to handle a game like that. And I'm not BLAMING the committee. I am just STATING what happened during the game.

If you want to attack me and say I shouldn't have reported it like that, then I would accept your opinion. But the first thing you said was to CHASTISE me.

And that is WHY I'm angry.

19 Jul 10, 21:02passerby: simple! You wanna know what's my problem? I just feel very uncomfortable when u say bout the pres n committee.You dont know how tough is to handle a function and yet you say like you know things well

Okay you feel uncomfortable. YOU COULD HAVE SAID THAT RIGHT AT THE START BEFORE THROWING ACCUSATIONS AT ME.

Before patronising me. Before chastising me.

Did you? You didn't. YOU MADE THE SITUATION WORSE.

I KNOW it is tough. And I DON'T BLAME THEM FOR BEING UNORGANISED DON'T YOU GET IT?!

I'm just saying, I will NOT ignore any players who have complained about the game being unfair. There is the part that I canNOT tolerate.

19 Jul 10, 21:02passerby2: our opinions and thoughts as well. if u get offended, then just ignore it lah. like wat u said earlier.

I won't ignore this because I'm being accused. And I'm offended because you misunderstand my words. Like what I said earlier, if I'm provoked, I will not sit down and take shit.

19 Jul 10, 21:04passerby2: the purpose of u having a cbox here, is to let the readers to express their own thoughts right? so we are not wrong as well.

You are WRONG for flaming me when it has nothing to do with you. (provided you are not the crew member/president)

If you really ARE the president/crew member, then it is not my fault that you use an anonymous. Under an anonymous, I will just automatically assume you are NO ONE and thus have NOTHING to do with this, HENCE, I won't allow you to simply shoot fire around my personal space without doing something to defend myself and my dignity.

19 Jul 10, 21:05passerby: and watever we said is the facts too..dont you think? We are not here to make you angry but to make u understand

But the way you guys started was WRONG.

"19 Jul 10, 14:44 passerby: come on girl..it's just a game why are u taking up things so seriously? Is just a sake of fun. Next time pls volunteer to handle d situation. See yourself can make it better than them or not."

Your two last sentences make me boil. I'm not saying that I am better or in any way more superior than anyone. I'm just REPORTING.

And I don't like to be PATRONISED.

Yes, some things you said are facts. But does that include the statement that you made that 'everyone hates me because I have a bad attitude'? Is that a fact?

Do I have a bad attitude? I'm just EXPRESSIVE. Doesn't mean I have an attitude problem!

You're also expressing your opinions about me. So then: YOU ALSO HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE. RIGHT?!

19 Jul 10, 21:05passerby2: whatever it is. i find it is pointless to talk to ppl like you. what i can say is, change ur att! im not teaching u to how to live ur life but it is a fact that u must face n learn..

I also find it hard to talk to you. Because you will never understand. And you keep adding irrelevant things into this to make things more complicated.

And what attitude should I change? You mean I should stop voicing out my opinions? Is that what you are trying to say?

YOU should also learn to face that, when you do something WRONG, people are going to talk about it.

You mishandled the situation. I talk about it. Case closed.

But nooooo, you have to come and write bad stuff about me.

I wouldn't have minded if you defended yourself, but why are you writing (UNTRUE) bad things about me?!

19 Jul 10, 21:35passerby: you are comparing a simple char kuey tiao with your seniors? Wow! I am really impressed with you! For your info i'm just one of the crowds who feel terrible for d seniors. This stuff nvr happen in f6

== I'm not comparing the seniors to Char Kuey Teow (even if I am, what's wrong? Char Kuey Teow very disgraceful meh?). I'm comparing BOTH SITUATIONS. Alamak...like that also you cannot understand.

Whatever lah I have no interest to know who you are or what you do or what you feel lah. Just go away and stop bothering me.

19 Jul 10, 21:36passerby: we used to be united but with the ppl existed like you, i dont think this will happen. You have bond a huge gap bet us

What do you mean by 'people like me'? You mean people who voice out their opinions? Because that's how all this started right?

It started because I VOICED OUT MY OPINIONS.

So since you are voicing out YOUR opinions as well, so that includes you into 'my type of people' right? So you are wrong as well.

And there is NO gap in Form6. You CREATED that gap by posting demeaning stuff about me here.

19 Jul 10, 21:39passerby: but whatever i said wont go in your mind n make you think over it coz basically u think that you're always right. What's the point then?

I think I'm right because you haven't said anything logic enough to convince me that I'm wrong. So is that my fault? So now thinking I'm RIGHT is also a CRIME?

True though. What is the point? It is none of your business.

Tomorrow I am going to talk things out with the President. Because I won't take shit and I won't let misunderstandings happen and just IGNORE it.

Chuz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think the way u post, the way u comment, the way u reply to those so called SHIT... i think it shows how u carry yourself... i dont think all the people need to comment much, because from the way im scanning through your blog, u are the 1 who are shitting here... im sorry but i gotta say your words offended people. it makes people know how well u handle your emotion n if u're educated... shame on u...

Jo-Yee said...

thank you dear god, por understanding the situation so well and then judging my personality so accurately. wah im so impressed by you., can i have your picture? with ur autograph? so tht i can kiss ur photo everynight b4 i go to bed? PLEASEEEE

i desperately need to pray to you lah, u r so awesome. u r not judgmental and presumptious at all.. u really understand the situation... seriosuly.. u understand even more thn us who r involved!!! you as an outsider know more things than me! WAHHH!!!! shame on me.. really shame on me..

let me apologise... watever u say is true... yes.. so true. come let me lick your toes. LICK LICK

enough or not? or do you wan me to go and shake ur hands also? how about write a blog post to show how much i m IMPRESSED by u? do u wan??? come comeeeee

zzz. (watever lah. no point explaining myself to doinks like u)