Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm not going to sit around taking shit.

Seems like my previous post about the stupid Alphabet Game race caused a rage among some, erm, 'passerbys'.

Before I begin let me just state with passion that I absolutely hate ANONYMOUS COWARDS who wander around people's blogs leaving loser comments and complaining about stuff that doesn't concern them a least bit.

Yes. I hated the way the game was run. So? Is it my fault that I hated it? Why can't I complain about it? Don't tell me YOU've never complained about anything before?

Look. I am assuming these retards who leave these stupid comments on my blog to be those who were members of the crew during the stupid game. (And if they are not, then it makes the situation even stupider because since this DOESN'T EVEN INVOLVE them, but they want to complain. Idiots)

19 Jul 10, 14:44 passerby: come on girl..it's just a game why are u taking up things so seriously? Is just a sake of fun. Next time pls volunteer to handle d situation. See yourself can make it better than them or not.

Fun? FUN??? Who fucking had fun during the game? Let me tell you WHO had fun. The three groups at the front, and you crew people.

Look. We DID try to have fun during the game. But can you force yourself to have fun when you're clearly feeling this injustice acted upon you? Huh? CAN YOU?

Also, just because you guys did a bad job in handling the game, why should I volunteer to handle the situation? Who were the crew people? Aren't you guys supposed to be responsible?!

Also, I don't doubt that I could have done a better job. But I can't confirm that either. But there is ONE THING that I can confirm: IF SOMEONE HAD SHOWN DISPLEASURE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME, I WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

But what did you guys do when WE showed that we didn't like the game by flashing those messages? You guys IGNORED us. So how can you expect me to NOT be angry over THAT?

Idiot.

19 Jul 10, 16:23 anymous: hey, I understand that you feel it's unfair but life is never fair. If you wanna things to do it your way then stand up and get things done yourself. No point complaining like a baby!

You understand that it's unfair but life is never fair???? What nonsense is this? So life is never fair, can I just go up to you and slap you and demand that you do not take actions over it, because life isn't fair anyway?

I wanted to get things done my way, so I got all geared and angered up and flashed those messages. But did you guys do ANYTHING? And if you expect me to stand up and shout at you all to have things done my way, then I'm sorry to say I'm not INTERESTED ENOUGH IN YOUR GAME TO DO THAT.

And why can't I complain? The intention of this whole blog post is just that: to complain. I'm not demanding you guys to have another game session and handle it more fairly, I'm just stating my opinions about the game. Why can't I do that?

Am I wrong? Did any part of my previous post contain anything far from the truth? I only reported the TRUTH right? So what is your problem? Oh, so now I can't even report about the TRUTH?

If you can't even handle the TRUTH, then don't fucking come and patronise me, trying to teach me what I should be doing or not doing.

19 Jul 10, 16:43 guest: u complain too much. You are being hated by many already so stop hating on ppl/things.. No point writing all these nonsense here without trying to do something abt it.

What do you mean I complain too much? I'm just expressing my displeasure over the game. Is that TOO MUCH? So I DISLIKED the game, and I talk about it. Which part of it is TOO MUCH?

And I'm hated by many already? Ho ho ho, so now you're taking on another tactic to attack me. Well you listen: I DON'T CARE. If I'm getting hated for being true to myself and NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING WRONG, then I'm fine being hated by you idiots.

I'd rather be hated for being what I am than liked for being who I'm not.

And what I write aren't NONSENSE. I'm just stating my OPINIONS. If you can't even handle opinions, then DON'T fucking HANDLE a GAME for 60 over people to JUDGE.

And what 'something' should I do about this? My entire intention is only to COMPLAIN and to EXPRESS MY OPINIONS about the game. I'm not demanding for an APOLOGY or another session of the game or WHATEVER, I'm just writing in my blog.

Don't tell me you've NEVER complained about anything before?

So, your Char Kuey Teow tastes bad, and you complain about it to your friends. Do you go up to the auntie who sells the Char Kuey Teow and tell her that her food sucks? Do you help her find ways to cook the Char Kuey Teow better?

Or do you just walk away and swear never to go back to that stall again?

Of course you won't do anything about it lah! Because you're just complaining! So why do I have to do something about it if I HATED the game?

Just like you hated the Char Kuey Teow, why can't I hate the game? Just like you complained about the Char Kuey Teow, why can't I complain about the game? Just like you didn't do anything about the Char Kuey Teow, why can't I NOT do something about the game?

Which part of that makes ME a baby? So you complain about SOMETHING, and you're automatically a baby?

Wow. Then everybody in this world must be a baby.

Idiots. You can't even handle OPINIONS from the public, how are you going to survive in this cruel world.

Plus, I'm not insulting YOUR PERSONALITY as a WHOLE, I'm just stating that there were mistakes that you did during the game. And you can reread the post again, I did NOT fabricate ANYTHING.

So basically, I'm reporting the TRUTH. If you can't even accept random TRUE opinions from random people, then don't fucking host a game. If you're forced to host the game and it was never your intention anyway, then that's YOUR fucking problem.

You did the job badly. I complain. If I do something badly too, you are welcome to complain about ME too.

Just don't expect people to keep quiet when injustice is being acted upon them just because it's just a game. So what? It's a game so I cannot complain?

It's only a Char Kuey Teow what so don't complain lah!

Also, fucking anonymous coward, if you're not part of the crew, then fuck you as well because it is none of your business so fuck off from my blog.

All these idiots are giving me a headache. I wasn't THAT angry about this game initially, I'm just stating how the game was run, and how LESS fun we had.

But here you come firing me with NONSENSE, and that makes me PISSED. And if you want to complain, don't fucking use an anonymous. Coward.

And one more: I don't care if you think/know alot of people who hate me, YOU've also generated alot of haters when you handled the game so unfairly. And my FRIENDS know why they DON'T HATE me, and I don't fucking care WHY THOSE PEOPLE you know, HATE ME cos I'm not doing anything wrong.

Just state ONE thing that I'm doing wrong, and I'll rest my case.

And those things that I'm doing under provocation, DO NOT COUNT because I'm only defending myself.

So I DARE you to point out exactly WHAT I've done wrong to make people hate me. Go on. I would like to see you try.

If I'm not doing anything wrong, but people hate me anyway, so is that my fault?

Idiot.

Chuz.

No comments: