Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hate people who PLAN to apologise after a speech. PUI!

I seriously think that it is impractical to have extra classes for Form6 students till like 3.20pm every single day. Especially when they always get CANCELLED after we have all arranged for our transports to come later.

Okay to be fair these classes are only held on Mondays and Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Thursdays but then the Thursday class has been cancelled already so it's only 3 days per week. But then it's still very exhausting you know. I mean, it is already difficult enough for me to actually wake up in the morning to go to school, and then it gets much worse when I think about having to endure about 6hours school before the clock strikes 1.45pm for us to go home, and now add another 2 hours of extra class?????

To be fair I do think that these classes might be beneficial, but then they are very unorganised! For instance we had this game session the other day, and we played some hall game called Alphabet Race.

In the game, we were supposed to spell the words they announced, and form the correct spelling using the alphabet cut-outs given to us, and have the members of the group stand in one line each bearing one letter; so that the whole word is spelled out correctly for inspection.

It could have been a very interesting game, if it weren't for the fact that the organising committee was so UNORGANISED! For one, they kept changing the rules, and then did not make sure that everybody heard the word right before proceeding with the game, and worst, the only paid attention to those groups situated at the FRONT, where they were standing.

I mean, there were like 6 CREW PEOPLE at the front, couldn't they have scattered around the hall, so that each group would have had equal attention?

SO MANY TIMES my group which unfortunately was situated at the back had spelled correctly the word and raised our hands for inspection, but was IGNORED entirely because the crew people only had their eyes on those groups at the front, NEAR them.

I like to think that we derived quite a useful strategy to tackle the game, and almost everytime, we had got our word right and were the quickest to call for inspection, but we were NEVER once noticed by the crew at the front!

IT WAS A TRAVESTY!

In the end, we all got so fed up; not only my group, mind you, but a few groups at the back as well, boycotted out of principles. We quit the game and only sat around forming suggestive sentences using the alphabets given to us and pretended to beckon the crew to come over to our side. We made them read sentences like:

"NOT FAIR AT ALL."

"BOO SAMA YOU."

"YOU ARE FIRED. WE QUIT."

We were having alot of fun doing this of course, but deep inside, I was really pissed with the way they handled things lah. When we flashed them these messages even, they did not try to fix the way the game ran, but instead ignored us and went back to showering all their stupid attention on the THREE groups at the front.

So guess which 3 groups won the game in the end?

NO PRIZES FOR THOSE WHO GET THIS RIGHT: The 3 groups at the front lah! Isn't it just so TYPICAL?

I kept shouting stuff like, "Oh, I wonder why Audrey's group (the group at the most front) keep getting marks!" and "OH! AUDREY WINS AGAIN! What a SURPRISE!" and "Oh what a coincidence! The only three groups getting scores are situated at the front!" because I was really damn pissed lah.

If this were last time, I would have just let everything go, and let this injustice go on like it didn't affect us, but I'm not like that anymore! I will not allow people to treat me unfairly or to think they can push me around and think that I will just gobble up whatever bias acts they shove in my face!

So I just pulled a damn sarcastic face when the President of the committee apologised if they had offended anyone, bla bla bla, you know the usual sort when they finally feel guilty?

I say, WHAT IS THE USE OF AN APOLOGY? We already showed our displeasure during the start of the game SO OBVIOUSLY, by flashing all those messages and you guys did NOTHING to fix things, but now you were apologising if you offended us? Were you even SINCERE? If you were, you would have done something when we all quit the game. But did you? NO! You just stood around doing your stuff, ignoring us and you only apologised AFTER the game, when nothing mattered ANYMORE.

Hypocrites.

Next time you want to apologise, make sure you're sincere. If you are not, then SAVE IT. We don't need your apology anyway. What differences does it make?

Chuz.

ps: Okay I'm not really that angry at the committee, I'm just pissed that they mishandled things and ignored comments that the game was unfair and then apologised only in the end when it didn't matter anymore. So hypocritical.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow !!! hey girl ... you are so good in your language .... show it in your studies and not by writing RUBBISH on your blog which is so called expreesing your feelings.... keep it to your self and stop talking bad about people at the back ... come on FACE TO FACE IF YOU ARE DARE ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo-Yee said...

er... bitch,
1) wat makes u think im not showing my 'supposed' good language in my studies?

2) my blog is for me to express me feelings. so what u gonna do about it?

3)y should i keep my feelings to myself? its my blog and ill write whatever i want in it.

4)pls dont talk as if you are so smart. fyi, i've already gone and talked to the president of f6 FACE TO FACE.

so who's being the stupid coward here? if u r so smart, y don't YOU come and talk to me FACE TO FACE instead of hiding being a stupid anonymous.

idiot.

ps: pls state which part of my blog post that say i 'talked bad' about anyone? HELLO. im talking about how unorganised they were. NOT THAT THEY WERE BAD PEOPLE/STUPID peope.

idiot. if u cant even understand my blog, then YOU KEEP YOUR FEELINGS TO YOURSELF AND COME TO ME FACE TO FACE.

pot.

Anonymous said...

I think you should have just stood right up while the game is still on and comment what you think it's unfair though. It's of no use talking or even blogging about it now... Let bygones be bygones.

Jo-Yee said...

i did try to stand up and voice my opinions out, but the crew was too busy to notice me. also, i didnt think it was worth the fuss.

plus, i WAS letting bygones be bygone.s that was why i didnt hold any grudge against the seniors.

i merely reported about what happened that day. do u understand?

i know its no use blogging, but im not trying to make ANYTHING happen thru the blog post. i only blogged CASUALLY...